12 Ways To Look Prettier In Under 30 Seconds
- Next1 of 13Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Ulta
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Perfekt
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Sulwhasoo
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Walmart
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Glo
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Paula's Choice
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of CoverGirl
- 12 Ways To Look Prettier In Under 30 Seconds9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Fast Fixes1 of 13
By Lisa Cohen Lee
Change your look in less time than it takes to upload a photo to Instagram? These 12 new products deliver gorgeous results in under 30 seconds. From a cheek-and-lip multitasker to an instantly smoothing primer, shop these latest must-haves.
Brow Wow2 of 13
IT Cosmetics' Brow Perfector is designed to work as five products in one: brow pencil, fill-in powder, gel, conditioner and brush. The pencil, which glides on smoothly and easily, fills in your natural brow shape, while the spoolie brush on the opposite end helps set the color.
SHOP NOW: IT Cosmetics Brow Power Perfector, $24, qvc.com
Cheek to Cheek3 of 13
Cream blushes require time and effort to blend, but tend to look more natural than powder versions. Hourglass's marbleized blush is the perfect compromise: Unlike traditional blushes that go on looking flat, Hourglass's airy, lightweight powder is made with light-refracting pigments that easily play up your cheekbones.
SHOP NOW: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, $35, sephora.com
Fringe Benefits4 of 13
Constantly bending your lashes with a curler can cause them to fall out faster. This new curling mascara by Physician's Formula lets you skip that extra step while protecting your lashline. Its slightly curved wand helps extend your lashes up and outwards, and it's made with ingredients, such as aloe and cucumber, designed to prevent breakage and sculpt and thicken hairs.
SHOP NOW: Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Curl + Mascara, $10, ulta.com
Firm Up5 of 13
Perfekt's moisturizing body bronzer gives more than just a sun-kissed glow, it also works to improve your skin's elasticity and suppleness. Enriched with shea butter and hyaluronic acid, the fast-drying formula goes on easily (just pat it in gently to set the gel), looks natural and won't come off on your clothes.
SHOP NOW: Perfekt Body Perfection Gel, $48, qvc.com
Feeling Misty6 of 13
Give your face refreshing midday moisture to revitalize your glow fast. This spritzer by Korean brand Sulwahsoo is packed with minerals and natural herbs that are supposed to soothe and hydrate skin. Mist it on lightly over makeup (don't worry, the spray's light enough that it won't smear anything).
SHOP NOW: Sulwhasoo Hydro-Aid Moisturizing Lifting Mist, $45, neimanmarcus.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Smooth Operator7 of 13
Maybelline's latest primer instantly helps reduce the appearance of pores. While it won't exactly erase them, the transparent gel formula will immediately blur the look of pores and can be used under foundation for a smoother-looking complexion.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, $7, ulta.com
Take Two8 of 13
This lip and cheek multitasker from Drew Barrymore's line Flower will help cut down on your makeup routine. Just swipe it it on for sheer, natural color, and add layers if you want a more intense color. As a bonus, the formula contains ultra-fine silicone powders that are supposed to fill in lines and play down wrinkles.
SHOP NOW: Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby, $10, walmart.com
White Out9 of 13
To keep your teeth white without having to use complicated trays or strips, try Glo's Sharpie-size pen. There's no rinsing required—after meals, just run the tip along your teeth to make them look brighter and whiter. Even better, the pen's minty flavor zaps away bad breath too.
SHOP NOW: Glo Everyday Glo Teeth Whitening Maintenance, $25, sephora.com
Hidden Assets10 of 13
Smashbox's new eye concealer comes with the benefits of a BB cream. It's supposed to help fade dark circles and reduce puffiness, while hydrating and firming the eye area. To give your eyes an instant lift, lightly brush a line along the top of each browbone and blend in.
SHOP NOW: Smashbox Cosmetics Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes, $25, sephora.com
Grape Crush11 of 13
Flaky, dry lips look worse when you add color. To smooth and soften them, try this exfoliating stick from Lydia Mondavi (yes, the same Mondavis that make wine). The moisturizing formula is made of crushed grape seeds, shea butter and coconut oil; after a quick swipe, press your lips together and remove any residue with a tissue.
SHOP NOW: 29 by Lydia Mondavi First Crush Lip Scrub, $10, target.com
Powder Player12 of 13
When your makeup starts to fade or rub off in the middle of the day, this new tinted powder from Paula's Choice is a go-to. Using the brush, apply the powder with or without foundation, since the ultra-fine, silky texture won't settle into lines or wrinkles. The fragrance-free powder works for most skin types, except for those with very oily skin, who may need a more absorbent powder.
SHOP NOW: Paula's Choice Resist Instant Smoothing Satin Finish Powder, $15, paulaschoice.com
Twinkle, Twinkle13 of 13
To give your skin just a touch of subtle shimmer, use CoverGirl's bronzing balm alone or over foundation. For that just-got-back-from-vacation glow, blend the lightweight, oil-free formula on cheeks, lids and right above your brows.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl TruMagic The Luminizer, $11, walgreens.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession