Special delivery: the best beauty subscriptions
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next3 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next4 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next5 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next6 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next7 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next8 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next9 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next10 of 10Natasha Lee
- Special delivery: the best beauty subscriptions9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Unknown1 of 10
Birchbox2 of 10
The Buzz: It's like having a best friend in the beauty biz.
The Philosophy: "Birchbox is about original editorial and a hand-picked shop; we help you find the latest and best," says Katia Beauchamp, co-founder.
The Goods: Four trial-size (under 1 ounce) samples; brands like DDF, per-fekt beauty and Juicy Couture.
The Terms: There's a wait list, but at $10 a month, it's a deal.
The Perks: Earn points with purchases, referrals and feedback.
New Beauty Test Tube3 of 10
The Buzz: From the pros at New Beauty magazine.
The Philosophy: This club allows you to play editor.
The Goods: New Beauty magazine, discount cards and at least six deluxe-size (2 to 4 ounces) and full-size beauty products from brands like Smashbox and Jane Iredale.
The Terms: Quarterly; $30 plus shipping and handling.
The Perks: Big samples make it a good value.
Glossybox4 of 10
The Buzz: High-end designer luxury.
The Philosophy: "Glossybox subscribers gain access to amazing global products," says co-founder Charles von Abercron.
The Goods: Five deluxe-size goodies from high-end brands like YSL and Clarins.
The Terms: $21 per month, $115 for six months, and $220 a year; tax for N.Y. or Calif.
The Perks: Receive a complimentary box by racking up Glossydots.
Beauty Army5 of 10
The Buzz: Fill out a profile and select from a list of pro-approved samples.
The Philosophy: "We connect women with products made just for them," says founder Lindsey Guest.
The Goods: Pick six from sample packets and deluxe tubes from brands like StriVectin.
The Terms: Beauty Army lets you opt for $12 a month, or $132 a year (a month free).
The Perks: Get your own home page on the site and score discounts and freebies.
Beautyfix6 of 10
The Buzz: Beauty insiders select samples each season. Members tailor their own boxes.
The Philosophy: All products are vetted. "Since you pick what you want, you can test out the products and find what gives results," says Dan Obegi, CEO.
The Goods: Select eight deluxe or generous (larger than trial-size, but not full-size) items from brands like Decleor, Colorescience and Bliss.
The Terms: $50 a quarter.
The Perks: Gain gift cards by writing reviews.
Total Beauty Collection7 of 10
The Buzz: Buy each month at your discretion.
The Philosophy: "Total Beauty Collection offers a chance to experiment and make educated purchases," says CEO Emrah Kovacoglu.
The Goods: Up to six deluxe samples from cult favorites like Murad and Alterna.
The Terms: $15, but act fast—they often sell out.
The Perks: Freedom, since you can buy at anytime.
Beauty Box 58 of 10
The Buzz: BB5 delivers eco-conscious and off-the-radar beauty items.
The Philosophy: "We want to take out the fear of trying the wrong product," says Joanna Moreno, founder.
The Goods: Four to five trials in varying sizes from names like Weleda and Becca; personalize with their beauty profiler.
The Terms: $12 per month, $30 quarterly, $100 yearly
The Perks: Enlist five of your friends to buy in, and you get a month of samples for free.
CurlBox9 of 10
The Buzz: Made with African-American girls in mind, the site zeroes in on hair supplies.
The Philosophy: "Curlbox is an affordable approach to finding the best for you," says founder Myleik Teele.
The Goods: Five to seven deluxe and full-size samples from companies like Hair Rules, Ouidad and Ultra Sheen.
The Terms: $20 monthly, $220 a year.
The Perks: Every box has discount coupons for full-size products; their blog gives tips.
Blissmo10 of 10
The Buzz: Choose a monthly, green-oriented box of food and beauty items.
The Philosophy: "Blissmo helps you discover healthy products," says founder Sundeep Ahuja.
The Goods: Method and Pur Minerals are sample brands; products are deluxe to full-size.
The Terms: $19 monthly plus $6 shipping, or $228 yearly with free shipping.
The Perks: Don’t like a month’s offerings? Skip it and receive a credit for a future one.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession