Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-Haves
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-Haves9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Sheer Bliss1 of 7
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
Giorgio Armani's new Rouge d’Armani Sheers have the moisture and translucency of a balm, plus lipstick-like slip and stain-worthy pigment—in other words, the formula incorporates the best of all worlds! Our favorites are Black Lacquer (#602) and Acid Tangerine (#300), shown here. Look for these and the rest of the color range this April.
Exotic Getaway2 of 7
Soothe your senses—and your skin!—with these new bath-time treats. The light scents of Ahava's Lotus Flower & Chestnut Mineral Botanic Body Lotion and Target's Apotheke:M Nourishing Mandarin Guava Body Cleanser carry you away while leaving limbs soft and smooth.
Seascape3 of 7
Smooth Operator4 of 7
Sleek, no-volume strands dotted the spring runways and appeared effortlessly cool. Of course, in real-life, some effort is required! Get a grip on ghd's limited-edition Peacock styler, available in green, blue, and purple.
Turn Back Time5 of 7
Want to minimize fine lines and reveal a better complexion for spring? Incorporating antioxidants, retinol, and SPF into your skin care regimen is key. Cover all bases with AmorePacific Limited-Edition Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil, Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles, and Fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20.
Play It Straight6 of 7
With warmer weather comes humidity—and frizz! Which is why, to maintain sleek locks, a leave-in product is essential. Ones to try: Sally Hershberger Salon Keratin Fix and L’Oréal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Serum.
Razzle Dazzle7 of 7
Electrified shades of orange and coral are spring manicure go-tos—and so fun, you might just do jazz hands. Our favorite hues: Essie's Orange, It’s Obvious! and NCLA's I'm With the Band, launching online this month at shopncla.com.