Spring's Coolest Nail Colors
- Next1 of 9Monique Lhuillier/Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Deborah Lippman
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Perfect Formula
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Wet N Wild
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Lancome
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Essie
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Sally Hansen
- Spring's Coolest Nail Colors9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Hands On1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
Warmer months always usher in a plethora of new styles, whether for wardrobe, hair or makeup. But without a doubt, switching up your polish is the easiest way to spring into the season’s new trends without having to break the bank. Ranging from magenta to mandarin, we rounded up the latest hues for your hands.
In the buff2 of 9
There is nothing fresher than teaming a nude nail with soft, breezy clothes. We think this shade hits all the right notes: It's buff without baring it all.
Shop Now: Deborah Lippman Collection in “Naked," $16
Royal couple3 of 9
There is no need to back down when faced with cobalt polish. Rather, the bold shade will toughen up one of spring’s flirty lace frocks while making the overall look feel modern.
Shop Now: Estée Lauder in “Wild Blue" and "Rosy Pink" (on cover), $19
Orange crush4 of 9
We imagine this tangerine shade will be the ultimate pedicure pick come sandal season. And since it’s a color that looks good on all skin tones, you might want to bring along your own bottle to the salon.
Shop Now: Perfect Formula “Calypso,” $15
Purple reign5 of 9
Let’s just say this almost-neon shade is for no shrinking violet! Reach for this polish when you’re feeling hot, hot, hot.
Shop Now: Wet N Wild “How I Met Your Magenta,” $1.99
BING VIDEO: Style Expert Bobbie Thomas on Manicures
Trend setter6 of 9
Wear this cool periwinkle shade on short, round nails for your own fashion-forward moment. We think you’ll be the first in your crowd to sport the in-the-know look.
Shop Now: Lancome “Le 54” Nail Polish, $18
Black magic7 of 9
When it comes to color, this iconic brand is the leader in nails trends. This shimmery charcoal has green undertones for a slightly punky look. For summer, wear it on your toes with chunky gladiators.
Shop Now: Chanel “Black Pearl,” $25
Blues clues8 of 9
Lighter blues look girly, while navies are edgy. This slightly-pearly hue is a happy medium that can be worn for both day or night.
Shop Now: Essie Coat Azur, $8
Winging it9 of 9
And if you just can’t decide on that perfect spring shade, there’s always this fun option: Deck your nails in butterflies, or choose from another fun print. Just press, smooth and file on nails when you’re feeling super-playful.
Shop Now: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, $9.99; drugstores nationwide
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession