Who wouldn't want to smell like a star?
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Bon Jovi Unplugged
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy Glam by Kim Kardashian
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Beyoncé Midnight Heat
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Halle Berry Closer
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Gaga Fame
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy Nicole by Nicole Richie
- Who wouldn't want to smell like a star?9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
INTRO-Celeb-Fragrance-21 of 9
Unplugged for Her by Bon Jovi2 of 9
Spritz if… You're going for sensual, charismatic and magnetic (hey, you may even give love a bad name).
Notes: A floral oriental with sparkling plum, black dahlia and creamy woods.
Smells like: The thrill of a live guitar riff, spontaneous and fresh with a velvety smooth edge.
SHOP NOW: Unplugged for Her, from $30
Glam by Kim Kardashian3 of 9
Spritz if… You're a trendsetter with a fondness for dressing up to go out, even if it's only to Starbucks.
Notes: Fruity floral with juicy blackberry, watermelon, Egyptian tuberose, rose absolute and musk.
Smells like: The essence of a glamour girl—sassy yet playful with a rich, enticing finish.
SHOP NOW: Glam, from $40
Midnight Heat by Beyoncé4 of 9
Spritz if… You come alive at sunset, when you can shed your work uniform and slip into something more seductive.
Notes: A fruity floral featuring dragon fruit, Armenian plum, black tulip, amber and patchouli.
Smells like: A tropical summer night. The juicy, ripe fruits hook you in, and then dry to a sensual aroma.
SHOP NOW: Midnight Heat, from $59
Closer by Halle Berry5 of 9
Spritz if… You like to borrow from the boys—whether it's swiping his scent or wearing his sweater.
Notes: A woody-lavender base, typically found in men's colognes, rounded out by wild raspberry, water lily, mimosa, cedar wood, vanilla bean and cashmere musk.
Smells like: A mix of his and hers that's neither too sweet or sharp, but soft and chic.
SHOP NOW: Closer, from $35
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift6 of 9
Spritz if… When you close your eyes, your love story starts with horses, a picnic and a warm, starry night.
Notes: An oriental blend featuring wild berries, passionfruit, peony, white musk and vanilla woods.
Smells like: Falling in love: heady, then grows softer.
SHOP NOW: Wonderstruck Enchanted, from $50
Vintage Bloom by Jessica Simpson7 of 9
Spritz if… You're feeling in a flirty girl-next-door mood.
Notes: A floral with citrus, raspberry blossom and stardust peony, ending with sandalwood.
Smells like: A sunny day in the garden. The crisp citrus and light, airy florals create a fresh-cut aroma.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Bloom, from $49
FAME by Lady Gaga8 of 9
Spritz if… You were born this way: brazen yet ladylike, with a softer side that peeks out every so often.
Notes: A floral black fluid that turns invisible on skin (the first of its kind), with a unique fragrance. Scents include incense, apricot, saffron and honey drops.
Smells like: A delicate orchid. Despite the dark undertones, the intoxicating blend is far from overbearing; it's soft, opulent and surprisingly refreshing.
SHOP NOW: FAME, from $55
Nicole by Nicole Richie9 of 9
Spritz if… You're boho, soulful and passionate, yet far from hippie-dippy.
Notes: A woody scent with notes of blackberry, orange, golden amber, Moroccan rose, cashmere, patchouli and vanilla.
Smells like: An exotic voyage. The bright fruits are tempered with a light spice and a sensual touch.
SHOP NOW: Nicole, from $55
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession