Stars Who've Stayed Youthful
- Next1 of 21Jason Merritt/Getty Images for SELF Magazine
- Previous Next2 of 21Jeff Bottari/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 21Michael N. Todaro/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 21Lalo Yasky/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 21Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 21Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Swarovski
- Previous Next7 of 21Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for Glamour
- Previous Next8 of 21Jason Merritt/Getty Images for SELF Magazine
- Previous Next9 of 21Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 21Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 21Rob Kim/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 21Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Madame Tussauds
- Previous Next13 of 21Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 21Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 21Lorenzo Bevilaqua/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 21Jason Merritt/Getty Images for GLAAD
- Previous Next17 of 21Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 21Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 21Barry King/FilmMagic
- Previous Next20 of 21Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for H&M
- Previous Next21 of 21Jason Merritt/Getty Images for SELF Magazine
- Stars Who've Stayed Youthful9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
What's in an Age?1 of 21
By Natasha Burton
Celebrities are known for looking a little better than the rest of us, but some women in Hollywood seem completely ageless. Here are 20 ladies who, year after year, never seem to grow older.
Shania Twain2 of 21
She may be turning 48 this summer, but to us this singer doesn't look a day over 28.
Bing: See Shania in her heyday
Search: Watch her sing her hit songs
Lucy Liu3 of 21
The Kill Bill stunner's beauty secret? No coffee. The actress once revealed in an interview with CNN that her youthful skin is likely a result of drinking lots of water while staying away from caffeine—and out of the sun, of course.
Search: How old will she be this year?
Halle Berry4 of 21
While Liu abstains from coffee, this actress swears by it—at least when it comes to her skin. According to Cosmopolitan, Berry allegedly uses ground coffee as a cellulite treatment, treating her gams to a little natural pick-me-up.
Search: Can you guess how old she is?
Salma Hayek5 of 21
This actress believes that her youthful glow comes from eating whatever she wants. "I eat the fat, I eat the vegetables, I eat everything," she said in an interview with Harper's Bazaar UK. "If you exercise too much and you don't eat enough, it takes its toll on the skin … And you know what? You look miserable." Wise words.
Vera Wang6 of 21
Wang's wedding dresses have been coveted by celebrities and less famous brides alike for decades. But despite her longevity as a designer, it's hard to believe that she'll celebrate her 64th birthday later this month.
Search: Watch her being interviewed
Iman7 of 21
How does this former model maintain such youthful skin? Sunscreen. She told New York Magazine that she's never turned to fillers or surgery, but rather slathers on SPF 50 regularly to keep wrinkles at bay.
Find: How old is she really?
Jennifer Anniston8 of 21
Jane Fonda9 of 21
As a fitness icon, actress, activist, and feminist, Fonda has proven that she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, even at 75.
Angela Bassett10 of 21
Now over 50, this actress hasn't changed much since she played memorable roles in Boyz n the Hood and How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Though she told People magazine that looking good takes more time as she ages, it's hard to tell she's aged at all.
Find: How old is Angela?
Christy Turlington11 of 21
This former model has proclaimed that she'll never have plastic surgery—and it looks like she'll never need it judging by her ageless looks.
Search: How old is she this year?
Sofia Vergara12 of 21
Save for her once-blond hair, this actress looks the same as she did when she first started her career: gorgeous.
Search: How old will Sofia be this year?
Naomi Watts13 of 21
This actress's secret to staying perpetually fresh-faced likely lies in her beauty philosophy: Less is more. In an interview with Popsugar, she revealed that she'd rather show off a blemish than show off her foundation.
Search: How old is Naomi?
Gwen Stefani14 of 21
According to some reports, the reason this singer looks so young is because she's a faithful user of Johnson & Johnson's Baby Lotion. Sounds logical, right?
Stacey Dash15 of 21
Search: How old is she?
Charlize Theron16 of 21
Rachel Weisz17 of 21
This actress's reported devotion to regular facials may be the reason she looks like she hasn't aged in years.
Search: Can you guess how old Rachel is?
Gabrielle Reece18 of 21
Ballet barre classes and pool workouts apparently keep this volleyball player looking as young as ever.
Gwyneth Paltrow19 of 21
The secrets to this star's ever-youthful look have been well documented in her GOOP newsletter, just in case us regular folk want to test them out for ourselves.
Selma Blair20 of 21
Search: How old is she really?
Kate Beckinsale21 of 21
She might be turning the big 4-0 this summer, but this actress sure doesn't look her age.