10 Best & Brightest Lip Colors For Fall
- Next1 of 11Paul Smith: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Laura Mercier
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Votre Vu
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Lancome
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Estee Lauder
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Covergirl
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Cle de Peau Beaute
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Givenchy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Too Faced
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Becca
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Urban Decay
- 10 Best & Brightest Lip Colors For Fall9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Read My Lips1 of 11
By Rachel Hayes
Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Prada—these are just a few of the fashion shows that showcased sultry, bold lip looks for the fall season. From glossy and bright to stained and subdued, notice-me lips are the definitive beauty statement right now.
Get Red-y2 of 11
If you find red lips intimidating, then ease into the look with Laura Mercier's new, wax-free moisturizing lipstick. This wearable red gives lips a sexy, just-bitten effect.
SHOP NOW: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Sexy, $24
French Kiss3 of 11
For a richer, deeper wine-stained lip look, try this versatile shade—the hydrating formula is buildable, so you can layer it on to intensify the hue.
SHOP NOW: Vôtre Vu French Kiss Moisture Rich Lipstick in Margaux, $23
Fine Wine4 of 11
This rich shade is the epitome of urban chic. It looks dark in the tube, but imparts a gorgeous wine hue with just the right amount of light-reflecting sheen.
SHOP NOW: Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Prune Desire, $30
Molten Metallic5 of 11
Combining the cream coverage of a lipstick and the high shine of a gloss, this new lip lacquer gives your kisser a glasslike metallic finish.
It's the Balm6 of 11
If you prefer to keep things light, then a sheer tinted lip balm—like this new shade by Covergirl—is one of our favorite bargain buys. The non-sticky formula gives lips a hint of scarlet sheen.
SHOP NOW: Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Text Me, $5
Red Velvet7 of 11
For a moisturizing red lip that's not too glossy, not too matte, try Clé de Peau Beauté's new lipstick, which contains argan tree oil to help soften and nourish.
In the Pink8 of 11
This bright fuchsia offers a gorgeous semi-matte finish that's creamy and comfortable.
SHOP NOW: Givenchy Le Rouge in Vibrant Fuchsia 205, $36
Plump It Up9 of 11
Craft curvier lips with this ultra conditioning balm spiked with plumping technology and a rich red satin stain. The lip tint dilates your blood vessels to make lips appear pillowlike, but it’s also packed with vitamins A, C, and E and mango butter to drench them in all-day moisture, making your plumper pout softer and smoother, too.
Welcome Matte10 of 11
To get a dramatic matte finish with just a hint of sheen, try this product by Becca. The brand's latest shade for fall? A deep merlot called Antoinette.
SHOP NOW: Becca Ultimate Matte Lip Colour in Antoinette, $24
Power Player11 of 11
This saturated brick-red shade may look high-maintenance, but the creamy, long-lasting formula actually makes it a cinch to wear.
SHOP NOW: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb, $22
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- Lilly Pulitzer x Target Is Here!
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession