The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Vince Camuto
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Mane Teeze
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Bond No. 9
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Ralph Lauren
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Tilly by Rosie Jane
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Jurlique
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Lulah
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Diptyque
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Bryedo
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal For Summer
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Eau My!1 of 11
By Rachel Hayes
Summer is the perfect time to try out a light, fresh new fragrance. To help you choose what to spritz, we've rounded up the best new scents of the season.
Catch the Bouquet2 of 11
Designer Vince Camuto was inspired by the blossoming delphiniums in his garden when he created this bright floral scent. It has the perfect mix of mouth-watering fruit (including white nectarine and grapefruit), luscious flowers (iris and freesia) and woody undertones (sandalwood and blonde cedarwood).
SHOP NOW: Fiori by Vince Camuto, $78
Mane Event3 of 11
There is a sexy allure to beautifully scented locks, but the alcohol in traditional perfumes can dry out hair. That's why this new hair perfume is so clever. Not only is it gentle on your strands, but it also helps extend your blowout. A few spritzes revitalize hair (much like a super-light dry shampoo) and impart a fresh scent of soft vanilla.
SHOP NOW: Mane Teeze Hair Perfume in Social Butterfly, $33
Take Manhattan4 of 11
Central Park South is one of the most gorgeous and romantic streets in New York City, and it's the inspiration for Bond Fragrances' latest city-inspired scent. This fresh floral starts with tangy top notes of grapefruit flower, black currant and ivy leaves, then settles into a heart of classic floral jasmine, ylang-ylang, and lily of the valley. It dries down into a warm smell of sandalwood, cedar and musk. A fun bonus: The neck of the bottle has a detachable bracelet and the blossom medallion can be worn as a brooch.
SHOP NOW: Bond No. 9 Central Park South, $190
Sunny Side5 of 11
Perk up your mood (and style) with this bright citrus scent, which comes with its own complementary yellow nail polish, part of a partnership between Ralph Lauren and Essie. The Free Spirited scent has notes of juicy pear and sparkling mimosa, while bold polish will make your pedicure pop.
SHOP NOW: Ralph Lauren Big Pony #3 Free Spirited Set, $45
Summer Breeze6 of 11
This delicate, essential-oil-based scent, is just the thing for a lazy, sultry day. Created by Australian makeup artist Rosie Jane Johnston, this perfume has notes of coconut, pineapple and tropical gardenia—the perfect summer "cocktail."
SHOP NOW: Tilly By Rosie Jane Roller Ball, $39
Coming Up Roses7 of 11
This may be a single-floral scent, but it's no one-note wonder. Made with the essence of 10,000 rose petals, ranging from sweet Turkish roses to green Moroccan roses to velvety Arabic varietals, this alcohol-free fragrance is utterly feminine. It also has a touch of shea butter to soothe and condition skin.
SHOP NOW: Jurlique Essence of Rose Roll-On, $22
Stealing Magnolias8 of 11
Smell better than a Charleston garden with this skin-nourishing body mist that blends blossoming magnolia and ripe fig with sun-drenched nectars, sweet mandarin, tart lemon peel and soft woods.
SHOP NOW: Lulah Body Mist in Magnolia Fig, $11
Sweet Thing9 of 11
A colorful spinoff of Marc Jacobs' favorite floral fragrance, Daisy, this version is a little more playful and fruity. Top notes of juicy strawberry, apple blossom, and pink grapefruit mix with lush florals like jasmine, lily and rose. Violet leaf, oak moss, and amber wood balance out the scent and lend a sophisticated edge.
SHOP NOW: Marc Jacobs Daisy Oh So Fresh Sunshine, $78
Oui, Paris10 of 11
Iconic French fragrance house Diptyque has created a memorable new scent inspired by their first ever fragrance (and Paris address), 34 Boulevard Saint Germain. It captures the essence of green and floral notes—like birch tree leaf, geranium, and tuberose—as well as the woody aromas of patchouli, incense and cedar. If you can't make it to Paris, indulge in a spritz of this.
SHOP NOW: Diptyque L'Eau du Trente Quatre, $100
Lush & Luxe11 of 11
Each layer of this lush scent is all about delicate yet powerful floral notes. The top blends with fragrant roses and pink freesia at their prime. Two of the season's first flowers to bloom are at its heart: magnolia and lily of the valley. Jasmine makes up its luxuriously heady bottom note.
SHOP NOW: Bryedo Inflorescence Eau De Parfum, $220
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession