Beauty items that save money, space and time
- Next1 of 11Rag & Bone Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Kate Somerville
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of M.A.C
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Chantecaille
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Biolage
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Peter Thomas Roth
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Bliss
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Tatcha
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of SachaJuan
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of NP Set
- Beauty items that save money, space and time9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Having It All1 of 11
By Melissa Magsaysay
Hair and skincare products are getting ever more sophisticated, which means you no longer need to clutter your bathroom counters with products that deliver only one result. Streamline your beauty routine (and spend less) with these ten multitasking finds that do double, triple, quadruple—and then some—duty.
Clean Sweep2 of 11
Your daily cleanser should do more than just remove makeup. This lightweight foaming wash also tones and clarifies sensitive skin while moisturizing.
SHOP NOW: Sephora Collection Supreme Cleansing Foam, $12
Getting Even3 of 11
The next best thing to the fountain of youth? This high-octane serum plumps fine lines, firms sagging skin, restores moisture, evens out texture and tone, minimizes pores and reduces redness.
SHOP NOW: Kate Somerville Restor8 Replenishing Serum, $165
It's the Balm4 of 11
A one-stop product for your face's daily needs, this new moisturizing BB Cream contains SPF 35 and acts as a primer and sheer foundation, leaving skin with a smooth, glowing finish.
SHOP NOW: MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm, $30
Color Correct5 of 11
Get a sun-kissed look while fighting free radicals. This new bronzing gel enhances an existing tan while raspberry stem cells work to repair DNA and bearberry complex boosts antioxidants in the skin.
SHOP NOW: Chantecaille Radiance Gel Bronzer, $54
Essential Oil6 of 11
Tame tresses, add shine and liven up lackluster locks with a single product. This nongreasy serum can be used to prep hair for styling, as an overnight hydrating treatment or as a post-shampoo conditioner to detangle damaged hair.
SHOP NOW: Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment, $13
Buh-Bye, Blemishes7 of 11
Clear clogged pores while also calming and exfoliating skin with this medicated face mask. The 10 percent sulfur treatment banishes acne, absorbs excess oil and provides a deep cleanse while also calming irritated skin with soothing aloe vera.
SHOP NOW: Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque, $40
Glow On8 of 11
This spray tan evenly delivers a sun-kissed color that dries in just five minutes. Added bonus? It helps minimize the look of cellulite.
SHOP NOW: Bliss A Tan for All Seasons, $36
Just Dew It9 of 11
Refresh on the go and give your face a youthful, dewy finish with this hydrating mist which doubles as a midday makeup refresher.
SHOP NOW: Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, $48
High & Dry10 of 11
Shave a good ten minutes off your morning routine courtesy of this powder-based dry shampoo that sops up excess oil while boosting hair's volume for va-va-va-voom style.
SHOP NOW: SachaJuan Volume Powder, $32
Pucker Up11 of 11
These vividly pigmented—and well-priced—lip stains are packed with a hydrating formula to nourish your pout.
SHOP NOW: NP Set Lip Balm, $10
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession