Banish tax-time stress with these indulgences
- Next1 of 10Fuse/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Freeman
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of L'Occitane
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of the Seaweed Bath Co.
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Badger
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Cricket Comb
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Bath & Body Works
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Avon
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Secret
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Sheaterra Organics
- Banish tax-time stress with these indulgences9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Many Happy Returns1 of 10
By Rachel Hayes
It's April 15, Tax Day, which means you're either celebrating being done with your taxes (and anticipating a return), or hastily filing an extension. Either way, take a deep breath—inhale and…exhale. Here are nine time-saving spa-inspired treatments to help you relax and unwind. And don't fret about your bank account—none of these products costs more than $20!
Face Your Fears2 of 10
Worried about writing off all those business lunches? Don't let IRS-induced anxiety show up on your skin. This soothing nutrient-rich mask contains Dead Sea minerals, seaweed extract and kaolin clay to help unclog pores and replenish moisture. The best part? Aromatherapeutic lavender and bergamot help you relax.
Tax Evasion3 of 10
Maybe you can't afford to escape the taxman by flying to the Caribbean to stash your cash in an offshore account, but you can have a mini getaway in your bathtub. Soak your cares away in this decadent foaming bubble bath.
SHOP NOW: L'Occitane Lavender Foaming Bath, $10
Shake It Off4 of 10
No time for a soothing soak? Hop in the shower and lather up with this moisturizing lavender body wash. Get the shower extra steamy so the relaxing scent fills up your whole bathroom for maximum tension-melting results.
SHOP NOW: The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash Lavender Scent, from $6
Just Breathe...5 of 10
When times get tough, rub this tension reliever on your temples and pulse points, then breathe deeply. According to the principles of aromatherapy, rosemary helps clear your mind; tangerine and spearmint will cheer you up; cedarwood summons your inner strength; Roman chamomile and lavender chill you out.
SHOP NOW: Badger Stress Soother, $8
De-Frazzle Fast6 of 10
No time to worry about how your hair looks when you're crunching numbers on a deadline? This clever comb instantly tames frizzed-out hair by infusing it with argan oil, olive oil and keratin protein. Run it through your hair for an instant fix.
SHOP NOW: Cricket Ultra-Smooth Argan & Olive Oil Detangling Comb, $6
Sleep Tight, Not Tense7 of 10
If you're having trouble decompressing after a day spent reviewing tax codes, spritz this aromatherapeutic mist over your pillow and sheets. Eucalyptus oil helps quiet your mind while spearmint oil improves concentration. Now focus on the positive: How will you spend your refund?
SHOP NOW: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Pillow Mist, $10
Sole Salvation8 of 10
Wouldn't it be easier to wrestle with Turbo Tax at your kitchen table if your feet were soaking in a luxurious lavender foot bath simultaneously? Be the ultimate multitasker and give yourself a soothing treat while you add up your deductions.
SHOP NOW: Avon Foot Works Beautiful Lavender Comfort Foot Soak, $4
Don't Sweat It9 of 10
Here's a not-so-fun fact: Sweat caused by stress smells funkier than regular perspiration. The reason? Sweat stress comes from a gland that's concentrated right in the middle of the armpit and contains more lipids and proteins (thus, more food for foul-smelling bacteria). The new Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response antiperspirant and deodorant not only has odor-neutralizing technology that kills the fret-induced stink, it also has a crisp, clean scent.
SHOP NOW: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response in Serene Citrus, $11
Say a Prayer10 of 10
Take time to stop and smell the…frankincense. This rich body cream contains frankincense and other essential oils that help to clear away worries. What better way to replenish your spiritual bank account?