The Root Cause
Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Hair Loss (and the Top Strategies for Regaining and Maintaining Lush Locks)
If you're waiting for more long-term treatments to work, or just want your hair to look better now, there are a number of tried-and-true cosmetic ways to camouflage thinning hair. Though near-instantly longer and thicker locks may sound amazing, hair extensions can actually do more harm than good. Luckily, there are options, like the Effortless Extensions line that can easily be put in (they attach via an invisible headband) when your hair needs a boost, and are easily removed.
Whichever route you choose, just know that there a wide range of options—and if you are dealing with hair loss, you're far from alone.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession