The Root Cause
Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Hair Loss (and the Top Strategies for Regaining and Maintaining Lush Locks)
If you're waiting for more long-term treatments to work, or just want your hair to look better now, there are a number of tried-and-true cosmetic ways to camouflage thinning hair. Though near-instantly longer and thicker locks may sound amazing, hair extensions can actually do more harm than good. Luckily, there are options, like the Effortless Extensions line that can easily be put in (they attach via an invisible headband) when your hair needs a boost, and are easily removed.
Whichever route you choose, just know that there a wide range of options—and if you are dealing with hair loss, you're far from alone.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession