The Sexiest French Women
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous Next2 of 21Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 21CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 21Christian Alminana/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 21WPA Pool/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 21Bertrand Guay/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 21Sean Gallup/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 21Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 21Trago/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 21Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 21Samir Hussein/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 21KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 21Barney Britton/Redferns
- Previous Next14 of 21Julien Hekimian/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 21Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 21Lorenzo Santini/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 21Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 21Julien Hekimian/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 21Francois G. Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 21Foc Kan/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 21Fotos International/Getty Images
- The Sexiest French Women9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
BEAUTY_FrenchWomen_IntrocardAudrey_v01a1 of 21Beauty Sexy French Women
Brigitte Bardot2 of 21
By Abby Gardner
Controversy has always followed Bardot — in her film choices and her politics. But there's no arguing that she is the ultimate French bombshell. What we wouldn't give for the hair and the pout of her heyday.
Laetitia Casta3 of 21
This supermodel definitely fits into the Bardot school of French allure. Thus, it's in no way shocking that she's starred in campaigns for Guess? and Victoria's Secret, along with gracing hundreds of magazine covers.
Emmanuelle Béart4 of 21
Béart began acting in her teens (back in 1976) and we think some of our young American starlets could look to her for lessons in how to age gracefully, and maintain a flourishing career. Ahem, Miley, we're looking at you.
Carla Bruni5 of 21
Carla Bruni has long been one of our favorite '80s supermodels. And we really and truly dig her music. Plus, now she's keeping everyone on their toes as France's first lady. We can't get enough.
Isabelle Adjani6 of 21
Probably best known to American audiences for her turn in the 1988 film Camille Claudel for which she was nominated for an Academy Award, Adjani has starred in over 30 films. And just look at how brilliantly she still accessorizes.
Eva Green7 of 21
Green's Bond Girl, Vesper Lyn in Casino Royale, was one of our all-time favorites. She played the femme fatale that seemed an equal match for Daniel Craig's James Bond as only a French girl could.
Josephine Baker8 of 21
Josephine Baker is one of America's most famous ex-pats — she became a French citizen in 1937. The sultry songstress was also a civil rights champion, another very sexy quality.
Marion Cotillard9 of 21
There's not room here for us to enumerate the ways in which we love Marion Cotillard, currently France's most famous export. Her portrayal of Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose was divine. We can't wait to see her this weekend in Inception. And there's not an item in her closet we don't covet.
Juliette Binoche10 of 21
We've loved Juliette Binoche in films like The Unbearable Lightness of Being, The English Patient, and of course the delicious Chocolat. But we also can't get enough of how stunning and regal she looks on red carpets from Cannes to Los Angeles.
Audrey Tautou11 of 21
Her pixie-ish beauty first became well-known to the world with the release of Amélie in 2001. Our personal favorite is her turn in Hors de Prix — her outfits are to die for! And of course, anyone chic enough to play Coco Chanel herself must make this list.
Aurélie Claudel12 of 21
You know what they say about pictures and words? One look at this shot will explain why the model is one of our favorite French femmes. Simply gorgeous.
Charlotte Gainsbourg13 of 21
Charlotte may just have the grooviest parents ever: Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg. Talk about a household that oozed French cool. It obviously rubbed off on their daughter.
Lou Doillon14 of 21
Charlotte's half-sister Lou (dad is director Jacques Doillon) is another of our favorite "it" girls in Paris at the moment. Her fashion choices make her an obvious muse to many designers and a staple in the front row at fashion shows.
Clémence Poésy15 of 21
Reigning the kingdom of cool with Jane Birkin's daughters is actress Clémence Poésy. And from the looks of things, she'll be stirring up trouble on American television this fall on Gossip Girl with one Mr. Chuck Bass.
Élodie Bouchez16 of 21
Élodie's got a tough girl Parisian cool, which made her perfectly suited for her role as rogue assassin Renée Rienne on the final season of Alias. Plus, she's got a hipster musician husband, Thomas Bangalter of Daft Punk.
Jeanne Moreau17 of 21
Moreau is certainly one of the most accomplished actresses in France. But she's also left a trail of well-known loves behind along the way. It must certainly have taken a certain something to woo directors such as Louis Malle, William Friedkin and François Truffaut.
Noémie Lenoir18 of 21
What an amazing head of curls Noémie has. We're sure that's one of the many reasons she's modeled for L'Oréal, Gap and even starred in an Usher video.
Ludivine Sagnier19 of 21
If you've seen the sexy 2003 film Swimming Pool, there's not much more we need to say about why Ludivine (also one of our favorite French names) is included here. If not, we suggest adding it to your Netflix queue.
Virginie Ledoyen20 of 21
Our intense jealousy of the actress first appeared when we caught sight of her beauty in The Beach — that and the fact she got to shoot it in that gorgeous location ... and with Leo. Now, we just wish we got to see her in more American films.
Catherine Deneuve21 of 21
Ah, Catherine Deneuve. You are forever the epitome of French beauty. Your simply innocent hair and pink lips in Les Parapluies de Cherbourg are infinitely inspirational. Now, we're off to rent Belle de Jour again for a sampling of your sexier side.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession