Top-ten beauty products that benefit the cure
- Next1 of 11Photo: Natasha Lee; Prop Styling: Keila Lopez
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Tatcha
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Orly
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Diptypque
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Smashbox
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Jane Iredale
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Sonia Kashuk for Target
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Coterie.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of TonSavon
- Top-ten beauty products that benefit the cure9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Think Pink1 of 11
By Lisa Cohen Lee
It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and that means a deluge of pink-themed products on every shelf—from home-cleaning products to face cleansers. It's tempting to buy them all, but some help the cause much more than others. Glo rounds up the most effective new beauty products that give back in a big way.
Smooth Move2 of 11
Look good: Pretty enough to leave sink-side (the ribbons on the package were crafted by Japanese artisans), this weightless luxe balm keeps skin soft with its exclusive blend of liquid silk and royal jelly.
Feel good: For each jar sold, Tatcha will donate $25 to Breastcancer.org, a nonprofit dedicated to providing accurate information and resources to those touched by the disease.
Helping Hands3 of 11
Look good: The pink and purple polishes draw attention to your digits, a sparkling way to let everyone know what you stand behind.
Feel good: A full 20 percent of all profits from the collection will go to cancer survivor Fran Drescher's Cancer Schmancer organization, which focuses on education, prevention and early detection.
SHOP NOW: Orly's Pretty in Pink Collection, featuring two new shades: Be Brave and Embrace; $10 each
Petal Power4 of 11
Look good: This just-out fragrance, in a clutch-friendly roll-on size, is all about the rose.
Feel good: Diptypque is giving 20 percent of proceeds to the Pink Agenda, a nonprofit that provides money for breast-cancer care, research and raising awareness of the disease among young professionals.
SHOP NOW: Diptyque Eau Rose Roll On, $48
Bright Idea5 of 11
Look good: Ultra-creamy and long-lasting, this limited-edition lipstick will help broadcast your commitment to the cause: It's bold and bright, blended especially to match the BCA ribbon.
Feel good: For each tube sold, Smashbox donates $5 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, which funds clinical research around the world.
SHOP NOW: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Inspiration, $19
Lip Service6 of 11
Look good: This two-in-one product includes a lip stain in a skin-flattering pink and a sheer gloss for a hint of shine. Plus, it comes in a pouch with room enough for other makeup supplies.
Feel good: A hundred percent of the profits from the sales go to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, a national organization that's dedicated to empowering and extending the lives of all women affected by breast cancer.
SHOP NOW: Jane Iredale Cherish Lip Fixation, $34
Glow On7 of 11
Look good: The pretty pink bronzer is perfect for giving skin a warm, rosy glow, and the mini-size brush is ideal for travel.
Feel good: For every limited-edition set sold, Bobbi Brown will donate $10 to the Breast Cancer Research Fund, which provides funding for research at leading medical centers worldwide.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Set, $45
Heart's Content8 of 11
Look good: This translucent-powder compact is so elegant that you won’t want to keep it tucked away in your purse.
Feel good: In honor of the late Evelyn Lauder, 100 percent of the retail price will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, which was founded by her in 1993.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder Dream Compact, $75
Brush With Greatness9 of 11
Look good: The five, ultra-soft brushes will help perfect your makeup application while serving as a reminder to get regular checkups.
Feel good: A breast-cancer survivor herself, makeup artist Sonia Kashuk has teamed up with Target to donate 15 percent of the sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
SHOP NOW: Sonia Kashuk Proudly Pink Purse Brush Set, $16
Heaven Scent10 of 11
Look good: Created exclusively for Coterie.com, the crisp floral fragrance is light and uplifting, with notes of Italian bergamot, white jasmine, blue iris, cashmere musk and white patchouli.
Feel good: Thirty percent of proceeds (until October 31) will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., a nonprofit dedicated to increasing awareness and providing free mammograms to low-income women.
SHOP NOW: Demeter Noteworthy eau de toilette, from $45
Raising the Bar11 of 11
Look good: The sweet-smelling Wild Rose and Acai Berry scents are a luxe treat, handmade in France with all-natural ingredients. The soaps come in a two-pack, which makes it easy to give one and keep one.
Feel good: With every purchase, TonSavon will donate soaps to the Breast Cancer Society’s Hope Supply Program, which provides much-needed medicine and other health-care items to women fighting breast cancer.
SHOP NOW: Savon et Cie Soaps Gift Set, $9