Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Next1 of 11Nicole Farhi Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Cosmopolitan
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10Spring Hairstyles To Steal
- The Solution To Every Hair Issue Imaginable
- Real Facial Treatments That Are Totally Terrifying
- Celebs who look amazing without makeup
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- Real-life men share what makeup they love
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- 10 best mood-boosting beauty products
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
10 Cheap-Yet-Chic Beauty Products1 of 11
By Loni Albert for Cosmopolitan
Who says you have to break the bank to look fab? We rounded up 10 budget-friendly buys that make you look (and feel) like a million bucks.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: How to Save Money (And Still Have a Life)
"Balm" Shell2 of 11
This lip smoother might just lead to epic make-out sessions.
SHOP NOW: Nivea Lip Butter, $4
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 1-Minute Updos You Need to Do Now
Fly Nails3 of 11
Packed with tiny colored fibers, this nail polish creates a beautiful feathery effect.
SHOP NOW: Nails Inc. Feathers in Brighton, $10
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 10 Sunscreens That Won't Make You Break Out
Raise the Bar4 of 11
This soap smells (and looks) fab—and it makes skin incredibly soft.
SHOP NOW: Soap and Paper Gardenia Shea Butter Soap, $9
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Seriously Awesome Dates That Won't Break the Bank
Trés Cool5 of 11
This refreshing cucumber toner helps chill out irritated skin.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic, $6
Mane Squeeze6 of 11
Lock out humidity, smooth frizz and add shine in one step.
SHOP NOW: Herbal Essences Anti-Frizz Crème, $5
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Neon Beauty Products We Love
Get a Leg Up7 of 11
The secret to the silkiest shave? Use this pre-shave oil.
SHOP NOW: Somersets Extra-Sensitive Shaving Oil, $7
Creme De Menthe8 of 11
Give your hands a lift with this refreshingly minty cream.
SHOP NOW: Caldrea Hand Balm, $10
Lush Brushes9 of 11
These makeup brushes are pocket-size and perfect for on-the-go touch-ups.
SHOP NOW: Aéropostale Brush Set, $8
Hue Knew?10 of 11
Neon eye shadow works on everyone (just own it!).
SHOP NOW: Nyx Eye Shadow in Irises, Lime Green and Hot Pink, $5 each
Magic Wand11 of 11
Presto! This mascara delivers maxed-out lashes in a flash.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline New York the Rocket Mascara, $8