The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- Next1 of 10Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 10Noel Vasquez/GC Images
- Previous Next3 of 10John Lamparski/WireImage/Rob Kim/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10BEImages/Jim Smeal/Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10NCP/Star Max/GC Images/Raymond Hall/GC Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Barry King/FilmMagic/Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Mike Marsland/WireImage/Anthony Harvey/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Glo
- Previous Next10 of 10Tony Barson/FilmMagic
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 201410 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2014
Hands On1 of 10
By Sara Tan
Vacation? Booked. Beach read? Downloaded. Summer nail color? Still pending. If you're looking for just the right go-to polish, check out our celebrity-inspired guide to the season's nine hottest shades.
Pretty in Pink2 of 10
Spring's soft, creamy pastels, such as Rihanna's girlie pink, are still popular for summer.
Purple Reign3 of 10
Rocking a pretty purple mani, Jamie Chung taps into Pantone's color of the year—radiant orchid.
Into the Blue4 of 10
Add a pop of color to your look with a baby blue mani similar to Rita Ora's.
Bright Idea5 of 10
Nothing screams summertime like a punchy bright polish. Try an in-your-face canary yellow shade, like Bella Thorne's.
Shine On6 of 10
Lupita Nyong'o demonstrates the versatility of metallics, wearing a glamorous iridescent shade with hints of lilac.
Naked Truth7 of 10
Nude polishes like beige and taupe are trendy right now, but we like Jessica Alba's slightly sheer version with pink undertones, especially when it's paired with her glowing tan.
In the Navy8 of 10
Black polish is one way to go edgy, but for summer, try lightening up the hue with nearly black navy, like Cara Delevingne's sexy, nautical-inspired color.
Orange You Glad?9 of 10
Bored of red? Spice things up with an equally attention-grabbing color that's a little more unusual, like Solange Knowles' vibrant orange-coral nails.
Red Alert10 of 10
Blake Lively keeps things classic with a red mani, but instead of vampy brick-red, more suitable for winter, she embraces the season's bright tomato red.