- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of Maybelline
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Clarins
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Paul & Joe
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
beauty TrueBlue_v031 of 7beauty blue shadow 5.3
Icy Blue2 of 7
By Zoe Schaeffer
THE DEAL: Use frosty blues as a cool wash of color for lids. Minimal makeup will keep the look pretty.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Fair complexions and blondes
SHOP NOW: Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast Shadow Stick in Tempest Blue, $8.49
Smoldering Blue3 of 7
THE DEAL: For a fresh alternative to the classic smoky eye, add a touch of clear gloss to the middle of the shaded lid, suggests Hollywood makeup artist Jackie Cioffa.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: This shade works on all skin tones. Brunettes look especially pretty.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Emphaseyes Clay Shadow/Liner Pot, $22
Pearly Blue4 of 7
THE DEAL: Save metallics for nights and summer, when shimmer is in. Pearly textures dabbed on inner corners also make eyes look wider.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Anyone with a flair for drama.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Eye Shadow in Navy Narcissist, $6.99.
Indigo Blue5 of 7
THE DEAL: True cobalt hues have more depth than, say, pastels. Dewy skin and sheer gloss will balance the intensity of the eyes.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Olive-skinned beauties, this one’s calling your name.
SHOP NOW: MAC Eye Shadow in Tilt, $14.50
Turquoise Blue6 of 7
THE DEAL: Intense aqua makes the whites of eyes look brighter. Adopt a “less is more” attitude here — a little bit of color adds a lot of punch.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Dark skin tones look brilliant in vivid blue-greens.
SHOP NOW: Clarins Single Eye Colour in Icy Turquoise, $20
Matte Blue7 of 7
THE DEAL: There is nothing dull about matte. For a playful nighttime look, add a pop of peach on top of the matte shade, says Cioffa.
WHO SHOULD WEAR IT: Adventurous gals who like to get creative.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe Eye Color in Tempest, $18