British beauty: Picks from across the pond
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Butter London
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Steamcream
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of the Body Shop
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Benefit
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Lush
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Rimmel London
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Batiste
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Burberry
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Molton Brown
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Beautannia
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Rococo Beauty
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Butter London
- British beauty: Picks from across the pond9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Britannia Mania1 of 12
By Zoe Schaeffer
From best-sellers to limited-edition homages, we rounded up 11 of our favorite U.K. beauty finds—all in honor of the London Olympics. Meet the winners…
Know Jack2 of 12
Using an old-fashioned steam technique to emulsify oil- and water-based ingredients, this gentle formula by SteamCream includes oatmeal, orange flower and lavender to moisturize deeply. The brand's limited-edition Union Jack tin is a great way to show your Anglophilia while keeping your skin hydrated.
SHOP NOW: SteamCream, $18
In the Bag3 of 12
This splashy, flag-embellished Cool Britannia Bag for Life not only looks good, but it also does good. Made by Community Fair Trade supplier Teddy Exports, this bargain-priced tote will donate proceeds to benefit workers and children in poverty-stricken Tamil Nadu, India.
SHOP NOW: Cool Britannia tote bag, $5
Gal on the Go4 of 12
Benefit's limited-edition "That Gal" brightening face primer provides all the skin-calming and light-reflecting goodness of the beloved product—now in an adorable London-themed package.
SHOP NOW: Benefit primer, $29
Petal Power5 of 12
Regal and fragrant, English roses are beloved by British royalty and commoners alike. The Lush Rose Queen bath bomb allows you to soak in the glory of these British blossoms—literally. The product is full of real floral bits.
SHOP NOW: Lush bath bombs, $5 each
Flag It6 of 12
Rimmel London's Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow contains prismatic pigments that make eyes look flawless in any light. Choose from eight vibrant color combos, all formed in the shape of the British flag.
SHOP NOW: Rimmel London eyeshadow, $6
Dry Run7 of 12
A dry shampoo from one of the dampest cities on Earth? Batiste's version is actually perfect for all climates—from rainy and chilly to tropical and scorching. The spray-on formula keeps strands clean and fresh while also adding volume. The "Brit" version features a British flag–clad bottle and is available for a limited time only.
SHOP NOW: Batiste dry shampoo, $8
How Cheeky8 of 12
Beloved for its classic English staples like the trenchcoat, U.K.-based Burberry also has a makeup collection. Our top pick? The Light Glow Misty Blush, which will give you that English rose glow.
SHOP NOW: Burberry blush, $42
London Calling9 of 12
Just in time for the Olympics, iconic British brand Molton Brown introduces its newest fragrance, Londinium. Celebrating London and all its glory, the unisex scent includes unique notes of whiskey, malt and oakmoss.
SHOP NOW: Molton Brown fragrance, $140
Bright Side10 of 12
The fourth fragrance from Beautannia, a quintessentially British beauty company, captures the essence of the beloved English seaside getaway of Brighton with notes of grapefruit, neroli and cooling mint.
SHOP NOW: Beautannia Brighton candle, $48
Patriot Games11 of 12
This limited-edition nail trio boasts the vibrant and bold colors of the British flag—all perfect for the summer pedicure.
SHOP NOW: Rococo nail polish, $17 each
Award-Winning12 of 12
Butter London's new nail polish trio, the Olympic Heavy Medal Collection, honors the games—in gold, silver and bronze metallic hues—letting you sparkle from tips to toes.
SHOP NOW: Butter London nail polish collection, $36