How to Fake a Sexy Midwinter Glow
- Next1 of 12Giorgio Armani Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Givenchy
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of AmorePacific
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Peter Thomas Roth
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Physicians's Formula
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Dr. Brandt
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Valerie Beverly Hills
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Murad
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Sonia Kashuk
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of St. Tropez
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- How to Fake a Sexy Midwinter Glow9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Warming Trend1 of 12
By Rachel Hayes
Despite being the palest you'll probably be all year, wintertime doesn't have to be a beauty bummer. Whether you have naturally fair or dark skin, make peace with the minimal-sun season, and find out how to get glowing with these eleven new complexion enhancers.
Just Dew It2 of 12
This superlight gel-based moisturizer contains microspheres of bronzers and vitamin E that burst when massaged into your skin, creating a dewy-skin effect. Bonus: It feels extremely refreshing when applied.
SHOP NOW: Givenchy Mister Radiant, $38
Second Skin3 of 12
Saturate your skin with this serum-filled micro-fiber mask that molds to every nook and cranny of your face. Then, sit back and relax for ten minutes while your skin soaks up the brightening botanicals, including melanin-inhibiting gingko leaf.
SHOP NOW: AmorePacific Luminous Effect Brightening Masque, $120 for six
Daily Dose4 of 12
Vitamin C is a proven skin brightener and this powerhouse of a face cream contains camu camu berry extract, a potent super-fruit from the Amazon, which is absolutely packed with the nutrient.
Haute Highlighting5 of 12
Wish your blah skin had a bit more allure? This sheer highlighting powder from Chanel offers an intricate blend of skin-warming peach and beige shades. Apply them with the sponge applicator for luminosity that works with any skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder, $68
Passion Play6 of 12
Who doesn't feel sexier with a little color on their face? Further enhance your sultry side with soft-as-satin bronzing powder—it's laced with a warm vanilla fragrance and pheromone-mimicking ingredients that are said to help attract men. Watch out!
SHOP NOW: Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer, $14
Starry Eyed7 of 12
For dull, drab skin around your eyes, celebrity dermatologist Dr. Brandt has the fix. His nourishing eye cream is formulated with time-released retinol, which helps speed up skin cell turnover, micronized ruby crystals to instantly illuminate dull skin and olive extract which works as an anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
SHOP NOW: Glow By Dr. Brandt Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream, $55
Coming Up Roses8 of 12
The key to giving skin a subtle glow is using a super blendable blush, like this ultra-fine powder made with rose petals. They're ground up to create a powder that will bring a bloom to your skin.
SHOP NOW: Valerie Beverly Hills Rose Blush, $55 each
The Big Sweep9 of 12
Sloughing off dry, dull dead skin cells is imperative during winter. This soothing cleanser gently exfoliates dead surface cells while moisturizing skin. Added perk? A healthy amount of vitamin C to help fade dark spots.
SHOP NOW: Murad White Brilliance Gentle Cleanser, $30
Under Cover10 of 12
A must in your arsenal of radiance-boosting products? A concealer that hides blemishes and doesn't look cakey. This rich, creamy formula can be used under your eyes, over blemishes and around the edge of your nose to conceal redness. It also contains anti-aging ingredients to help your skin look better in the long run.
SHOP NOW: Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealers, $10 each
Faking It11 of 12
For a just-back-from-vacation glow, this light moisturizer cleverly combines skincare benefits with a touch of self-tanner. It contains soothing aloe vera, antioxidant vitamin E and a fragrance technology that eliminates the usual stench of self-tanner. Use it every day to build up your glow.
SHOP NOW: St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Face, $25
Pro Powder12 of 12
Makeup genius Bobbi Brown has just released a line of color-correcting loose powders to help perfect your complexion. Use the six-shade line (including a a white one that adds luminance and a yellow powder that counters redness), all of which brighten skin, tame oil and mask imperfections.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder, $36
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession