The Best Figure Flattering Swimsuits
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 15Pichichi / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 15Clint Brewer / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 15Starsurf/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 15Pichichi/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 15Benassi/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 15Starsurf/ Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 15Pichichi / Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next15 of 15Mike/Splash News
- The Best Figure Flattering SwimsuitsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
suit_yourself_v011 of 15suityourselffinal
Bottoms Up2 of 15
By Nicole Mann Novick
A retro bikini like Taylor Swift’s brings style to the sand and offers the appearance of curvier hips.
Wild Thing3 of 15
If you've worked hard for that athletic body, then why not show it off? Serena Williams' cutout suit offers the comfort of a one-piece with a well-deserved peek-a-boo effect.
White Out4 of 15
Want to show off your tan but not your bare belly? Try a white full-piece like Paris Hilton’s that offers minimal cutouts in just the right places. Here’s one that gives coverage in the stomach and hips, showing just a hint of skin on top.
Tip-Top Shape5 of 15
For smaller-breasted women, such as Nicole Richie, who are still looking to conquer that triangle bikini, try a fit with more fabric. Ruching on top gives the appearance of a fuller look.
Bathing Beauty6 of 15
For those looking for a little coverage in the middle, but who still want to appear chic on the beach, a solid-color full-piece with extra details will slim and add style. Like Mariska Hargitay’s, our choice can go strapless or be worn with a halter string.
Top Honors7 of 15
For those who want to show off their abs, but who still prefer a bit of modesty on top, take a tip from Kelly Rowland and look for a sexy two-piece with a full-coverage bandeau.
Suit Up8 of 15
For smaller-breasted women looking for curves like supermodel Jessica White’s, try a bikini with an underwire top. This Panache one here can increase the bust appearance by a full cup size.
V For Victory9 of 15
Beyoncé’s choice, a V-neck one piece, lets her show off some cleavage, while leaving the rest to the imagination. The version we’ve found has extra ruching for a slimming torso.
Long Form10 of 15
Statuesque women can take a lesson from Helen Mirren and opt for a one-piece designed with extra fabric in the torso to give them that long, sleek look.
The Big Reveal11 of 15
This style may not be for everyone, but for those fashion risk-takers such as Real Housewives star Alexia Echevarria, it's a clever cut.
Bringing It Back12 of 15
Sometimes a suit offers a little bit of everything, making it a thumbs-up for all body types. This retro piece worn by Jaime King has added hip coverage as well as underwire cups for some extra lift.
Barely There13 of 15
An itsy-bitsy triangle bikini is not for the faint of heart. For brave soles with bodacious bods like that of Audrina Patridge here, tighten those strings and hit the surf.
Bikini Babe14 of 15
Women with larger breasts don’t need to forego cute separates. Choose a style that offers hidden bra-like cup sizes, so you can hit the beach like Ashlee Simpson, but with secret support.
Follow Suit15 of 15
Ready to try that tiny two-piece, but feel a little more comfortable with some distraction? AnnaLynne McCord has the right idea when it comes to elegant ruffles.