10 Creative Ways to Decorate With Stencils
- Next1 of 11Oyoy Living Design/The Painted House/Studio Patro
- Previous Next2 of 11Dim Balsem/Courtesy of Uxus Design
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Design Hotels™
- Previous Next4 of 11Nicholas J. Reid
- Previous Next5 of 11Chris Tubbs/Courtesy of Paul Crofts Studio
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of The Painted House
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Studio Patro
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Oyoy Living Design
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Blik Surface Graphics
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Chairloom
- Previous Next11 of 11Nicholas J. Reid
- 10 Creative Ways to Decorate With StencilsInside the Verdant Loft of a Model and Eco Queen
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Stencil Me In1 of 11
By Janet Hall for Remodelista
Create gorgeous accent walls, dramatic tables and clever floor decor, thanks to chic new stencil designs. Here, ten ideas to get you inspired.
Table Type2 of 11
Searching for a way to perk up an old picnic table? A new coat of paint and bold lettering give the tables at Nike's EMEA Headquarters Canteen outside Amsterdam created by Uxus Design a fresh and modern feel.
ON REMODELISTA: Tables Transformed by Stencils
Solid Ground3 of 11
There's no tripping over the stenciled "rug" at the newly opened Hotel Escondido, a Design Hotel in Mexico.
ON REMODELISTA: A Hidden Beach Hotel in Oaxaca
Conversation Starter4 of 11
A bold but warm message greets guests of actress Diane Keaton when they enter her dining room.
ON REMODELISTA: Diane Keaton's Love Affair With Words on Walls
Check It Out5 of 11
Better than the real thing—or at least easier to clean: A red checkered tablecloth is stenciled on the communal table at London's La Petite Bretagne Creperie designed by Paul Crofts Studio.
ON REMODELISTA: La Petite Bretagne in London
Wonder Walls6 of 11
Looking for an affordable and easy alternative to wallpaper? Patterned paint rollers are a simple way to brighten up boring walls.
SHOP NOW: The Painted House Patterned Paint Rollers: $21 and up, etsy.com
ON REMODELISTA: DIY: An Economical Wallpaper Alternative
Tea Time7 of 11
San Francisco-based Studio Patro offers tea towels adorned with words to inspire and amuse the cook, and add a decorative touch to the kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Studio Patro Tea Towels, $24, studiopatro.com
Check Mate8 of 11
Add dimension to natural wood floors with a stenciled checkerboard pattern of light gray wash from the Oyoy Look Book.
ON REMODELISTA: Geometric Stenciled Floors
Heads Up9 of 11
A simple stencil headboard gives definition and sophistication without the bulk—or the hefty price tag. Paint your own design, use a template or affix a headboard wall decal. Instant gratification.
SHOP NOW: Headboard Wall Decal, $40, whatisblik.com
ON REMODELISTA: 5 Quick Fixes: Instant Headboards
Get Floored10 of 11
The weathered floor of Chairloom's showroom needed an upgrade. Rather than sanding out the floor's patina, dramatic stencils were layered on top.
ON REMODELISTA: DIY Dramatic Floor Stencils
Perfect Pairings11 of 11
The wine cellar in actress Diane Keaton's basement looked like a closet. Thanks to an idea from a friend, she painted a monologue from Sideways on the cellar's entrance. "Suddenly the wine room was a fun room, and not just because of the wine," says Keaton.
ON REMODELISTA: The Artful Home Library With Diane Keaton
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook