12 Storage Containers You Don't Have To Hide
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of House to Home
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Ikea
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Merchant No. 4
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Three Potato Four
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Doug Johnston
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Container Store
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Manufactum
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of J Harlem Company
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Artefacts Design & Salvage
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Steele
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Steele
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of The Basket Lady
- 12 Storage Containers You Don't Have To HideMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Out of the Closet1 of 13
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
Banish those plastic bins! These creative storage containers will bring stylish order to your living and work spaces.
ON REMODELISTA: Steal This Look: Traditional British Utility Room
Do the Can-Can2 of 13
There is a particular je ne sais quoi appeal to French enamel buckets. This powder-coated steel version from Ikea lends the same allure.
SHOP NOW: Knodd Bin With Lid, from $15
Tea Time3 of 13
Whether it’s tea and coffee or pencils and pens, anything will look well kept in these meticulously designed Japanese cherry wood containers.
SHOP NOW: Ki-No –Sigoto Tea Containers, from $160
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Easy Pieces: Remodelista Editors' Office Essentials
Old School4 of 13
Great for storing vintage albums and photos, an antique wood crate will add a little rustic flair to your interior.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Wooden Crates, $45
ON REMODELISTA: Steal This Look: Rustic Kitchen
Basket Case5 of 13
Made on a vintage Singer sewing machine, these cotton baskets have an old-world charm. Use them for toys in a kid's room, or to hold closet spillover in your own room.
SHOP NOW: Rope Baskets, from $15
Square Off6 of 13
Here's a new spin on the coffee table. Give books and magazines a hip home with this galvanized storage unit.
SHOP NOW: Galvanized Cube Storage Table, $156
Tooling Around7 of 13
Get creative with Manufactum's Birchwood Tool Carrier, and use it to store condiments in the kitchen or pens and pencils in the study.
SHOP NOW: Birchwood Tool Carrier, $40
Bucket List8 of 13
Add a touch of utilitarian cool to your office or living room with this rope-handled catchall.
SHOP NOW: Klein Standard Straight Wall Bucket, $35
ON REMODELISTA: 10 Easy Pieces: Canvas Storage Containers
Metal Works9 of 13
A modern interpretation of antique plum boxes, these containers are made of tarnished steel with dovetail joints.
SHOP NOW: Plum Box, $450
ON REMODELISTA: Steal This Look: Toronto Kitchen by Jennifer Hannotte
Industrial Revolution10 of 13
Made of heavy-duty canvas around a steel frame, this sturdy basket will hold the weightiest of goods.
SHOP NOW: Square Carry Basket, $64
High Wire11 of 13
Inspired by a '50s pool locker basket, this edgy carrier is fit to keep bathroom towels and accouterments in one place.
SHOP NOW: Pool Locker Baskets, from $39
In the Bag12 of 13
With a reinforced handle and boxed bottom, these durable totes make for the ultimate two-in-one: magazine holder and farmers market companion.
SHOP NOW: Tote Bag, $31
Living Large13 of 13
Made by a mother-daughter duo, the trunk-like size of these woven baskets makes for a great accent piece or extra footrest.
SHOP NOW: Lift-off Lid Storage Basket, $62
ON REMODELISTA: Steal This Look: Rustic Industrial Laundry Room