15 One-of-a-Kind Kitchens
- Next1 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next2 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 16Timothy Kolk
- Previous Next4 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next5 of 16Sang An
- Previous Next6 of 16Gianni Franchellucci
- Previous Next7 of 16Mikkel Vang
- Previous Next8 of 16Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next9 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next10 of 16Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next11 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next12 of 16Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next13 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next14 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next15 of 16Simon Upton
- Previous Next16 of 16Thibault Jeanson
- 15 One-of-a-Kind KitchensMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Incredible Kitchens1 of 16
By ELLE DECOR
From hammered silver cabinetry to dramatic chandeliers, these 15 creative kitchens are anything but average.
A Tiled Kitchen2 of 16
The counter and floor tiles in the kitchen of Liza Bruce and Nicholas Alvis Vega's Moroccan home were locally crafted, the cabinets are fitted with Musharabi screens, and the Berber-style ceiling is made of reeds and wood beams.
ON ELLE DECOR: How To Make Any Tiny Kitchen Look Bigger
All-Yellow Kitchen3 of 16
The kitchen in Rayman Boozer’s East Village apartment is painted in Benjamin Moore’s Lemon Grass.
A Blue Kitchen4 of 16
Form Architecture + Interiors designed a modernist kitchen for the Brooklyn loft of clients Andrew Arrick and Michael Hofemann; the counter is cast concrete, the sky-blue refrigerator is by Müller Möbelfabrikation, and the barstools are from Design Within Reach.
A Bright Red Kitchen5 of 16
In the kitchen of a Manhattan home designed by Jonathan Adler, the cabinets are painted Tulip Red from Fine Paints of Europe; the dishwasher is by Miele.
ON ELLE DECOR: Kitchen Renovation Ideas From Party Planners
A Lacquer and Terra-Cotta kitchen6 of 16
In Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia's kitchen, the cabinetry is lacquered, and glazed terra-cotta from Provence is used for the backsplash and floor.
A Kitchen with a Brass Island7 of 16
The island in a kitchen designed by Kelly Wearstler is brass, the cabinetry is cerused oak, and the countertops are marble; the light fixtures are custom made.
A Kitchen with an Ed Ruscha Painting8 of 16
A glass-top tree-trunk table from Georgica Creek Antiques in the kitchen of David and Danielle Ganek’s Southampton, New York, house designed by Joe Nahem and Tom Fox; the 1993 painting Cold Beer Beautiful Girls is by Ed Ruscha.
A Folk Art-Filled Kitchen9 of 16
In this Moscow home by designer Denis Perestoronin, the kitchen has cabinetry painted with folk-art designs.
A Kitchen With an Ingo Maurer Light Fixture10 of 16
The Zettel’z 5 light fixture in the kitchen of Muriel Brandolini’s Upper East Side townhouse is by Ingo Maurer, the 1940s marble table is by Jean Dunand, and the zinc cabinetry is by Cicognani Kalla Architects.
ON ELLE DECOR: Amazing Celebrity Kitchens
A Hammered Silver Kitchen11 of 16
The cabinetry in Jean-Louis Deniot's kitchen is clad in hammered silver, and the countertops and floor are marble; the brass-and- opaline light fixture is by Stilnovo, and the sink is by Franke.
A Kitchen With Chevron Tile12 of 16
In San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, whitewashed pine cabinetry and bold Talavera tiles add warmth to a kitchen decorated by Anne-Marie Midy and Jorge Almada.
ON ELLE DECOR: Ultimate Guide to Black and White Decorating
A Kitchen With a Dinosaur13 of 16
In a kitchen designed by Olivier Gagnère is covered in crocodile-embossed leather, the dinosaur sculpture is by Sui Jianguo, and the wall color is Bible Black by Farrow & Ball.
A Minimalist Kitchen14 of 16
Lacquered cabinetry and black granite counters and floors in a London kitchen-dining area designed by Richard Found.
ON ELLE DECOR: Gleaming White Kitchens – From Classic To Modern
A Terra Cotta-Filled Kitchen15 of 16
Designer and owner Antonello Radi filled his Italian kitchen with terra-cotta tiles and a mantel he designed after a 17th-century example; antique terra-cotta vessels are displayed above a stone sink, the lanterns and Tuscan table are 18th century, and the ceiling is original.
A Yellow Kitchen With a Striped Banquette16 of 16
In a kitchen in the Midwest designed by Alessandra Branca, the banquette covered in Clarence House’s La Scala Stripe and the XBase table are by Branca, and the Campaign side chairs are by Robert Lighton Furniture.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession