6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Next1 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next2 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next3 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next4 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next5 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next6 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- Previous Next7 of 7Photo by Ngoc Minh Ngo
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy20 Affordable Decorating Ideas for Small Homes
- How to Get the Best Deals at Flea Markets, Estate Sales and More
- The 8 Fastest Ways to Update a Room
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- 11 Wildly Creative Christmas Trees
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Merry Wreaths1 of 7
By Woman's Day
Deck your halls with these ingenious embellishments made from everyday supplies. Crafted from yarn, paper straws, ribbon and even coffee filters, they're not only eye-catching, but surprisingly simple to create.
Straw-Burst2 of 7
This wreath pops like no other—and it couldn't be more affordable, since it's crafted out of plain paper straws.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 9 Simple Ways to Decorate With Things You Already Have
Ring of Roses3 of 7
Understated felt gets a royal transformation when it's spiraled and coiled into a stunning array of rosettes. Follow this color palette, or create your own, playing with various shades of green and red.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 5 Creative Holiday Centerpieces
Snow White4 of 7
Looking to make a statement? Opt for this dazzling wreath made with folded and twisted coffee filters that are lightly coated with red acrylic paint.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 8 Ways to Refresh a Room Instantly
Peppermint Twist5 of 7
Set a sprightly tone indoors with this high-impact wreath crafted from a sweet seasonal favorite: peppermint candies.
ON ELLE: Easy Holiday Gifts Under $100
Forget-Me-Knot6 of 7
Bask in this merry hue with a simple yet stately wreath made from knotted wide grosgrain ribbon.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 12 Whimsical Home Gifts for Nature Lovers
Under Wraps7 of 7
Presents don't just belong under the tree! Put them front and center with this charming wreath, decked with mini gift boxes that are wrapped and ribboned with care.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession