7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms
- Next1 of 8Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next2 of 8Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 8Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next4 of 8Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next5 of 8Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next6 of 8Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next7 of 8Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next8 of 8Photo by William Abranowicz
- 7 Rich & Enviable Celebrity Bathrooms12 Things Designers Can't Live Without
- 5 Rules For Shopping While Traveling
- Jessica Alba's Advice for a Stylish Office
- Unbelievable One-of-a-Kind Bedrooms
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 7 Out-of-This-World Bathrooms
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Power Powder Rooms1 of 8
By ELLE DECOR
Get inspired by these seven bathrooms that are occupied by some of our favorite celebrities. From John Mayer's master bath in NYC to Meg Ryan's beach-side retreat, we're taking a peek at the best-designed spaces that fame can buy.
Travertine Touch2 of 8
Mark Zeff designed the master bath's walls and floors; they are sheathed in travertine, and the shower is tiled with Cipollino tumbled marble.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Biggest Bathroom Design Secrets From The Pros
Wall-to-Wall3 of 8
The powder room in actor Anthony Edwards and beauty maven Jeanine Lobell’s Manhattan apartment is dressed in a Stark wallpaper; the large-scale pattern breathes life into this small space.
ON ELLE DECOR: Ultimate Closet Organizing Guide
Calm, Cool & Collected4 of 8
In the New York penthouse of fashion designer Jill Stuart, a contemporary master bath gets a feminine touch with a sparkling crystal light fixture.
ON ELLE DECOR: 13 Inspiring Celebrity Living Rooms
Music & Marble5 of 8
The master bathroom of John Mayer's New York City abode, features a Carrara-marble tub surround, floor tiles by Ann Sacks, a woven stool from Apartment 48, and Armani/Casa towels.
Classic Soaker6 of 8
Keri Russell's gorgeous Brooklyn brownstone features a Victoria + Albert claw-foot tub with fittings by Samuel Heath in the master bath.
ON ELLE DECOR: Stylish Runway-Inspired Home Decor
Beachy Chic7 of 8
Meg Ryan's beautiful beach house features an antique earthenware tub from LooLoo Design in the master bath; the towel bars are by Rocky Mountain Hardware, and the mosaic floor is by Daltile, decorated with the help of Marsha Russell of Satinwood.
Mirror, Mirror8 of 8
Cameron Diaz's master bath is sheathed in glass tiles by Ann Sacks, the parchment-covered vanity and mirrors are custom made, and the sink and fittings are by Waterworks.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession