7 Inspiring Ways To Use Wallpaper At Home
- Next1 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Simon Upton
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/William Waldron
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Andrea Ferrari
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Eric Piasecki
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Simon Upton
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Richard Powers
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of ELLE DECOR/Simon Upton
- 7 Inspiring Ways To Use Wallpaper At Home12 Things Designers Can't Live Without
- 5 Rules For Shopping While Traveling
- Jessica Alba's Advice for a Stylish Office
- Unbelievable One-of-a-Kind Bedrooms
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 7 Out-of-This-World Bathrooms
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Paper Pusher1 of 8
White Haute2 of 8
Choose a paper with plenty of white space and let it stand alone as the sole design touch in a hallway.
Tour Jeanine Lobell and Anthony Edwards's entire Manhattan home
ON ELLE DECOR: 11 Ways to Transform a Blank Wall
Shine On3 of 8
Wallpaper with shimmer brings glow to any room. Look to the print of the wallpaper to influence your design choices, as this coral paper inspires a selection of wall-mounted aquatic-themed trays.
Tour Barnaba Fornasetti's entire home
ON ELLE DECOR: The 10 Things You Must Have in Your Home By Age 30
Natural Beauty4 of 8
Here, wallpaper brings a touch of nature to an otherwise sleek room.
Tour Jackie Astier's entire Manhattan home
ON ELLE DECOR: Inside Cameron Diaz's New York City Apartment
Make a Scene5 of 8
Go ahead and apply wallpaper over a room's closet doors, as well as the walls.
ON ELLE DECOR: Drop-Dead Gorgeous Design Hotels
Perfect Match6 of 8
Match wallpaper to the curtains and headboard for an enveloping feel.
Tour Lorenzo Castillo's entire home
ON ELLE DECOR: 15 Gravity-Defying Homes From Around the World
Fine Art7 of 8
Don't be afraid to create a gallery art wall over wallpaper.
Tour Susan Hable Smith's entire home
ON ELLE DECOR: 5 Gallery Wall Ideas From Celebrity Homes
Opposites Attract8 of 8
Enhance the drama of a room by choosing wallpaper in an opposing pattern to the rug.
Tour Jean-Louis Deniot's entire home
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession