A Party-Perfect Kitchen
Create a space your guests will love
8. Be prepared.
Have 90 percent of the prep done by the time your guests cross the threshold to your kitchen, she says. Your guests are there to be your guests, and just because they're in the kitchen, they shouldn't be made to work, she says.
Dark 'n' Stormy
-1 1/2 oz. Gosling's Black Seal Rum or any other dark rum
-Splash of bitters (optional)
-About 1/2 cup ginger beer 1/2 lime
Fill highball glass with ice, add rum and splash of bitters, and top with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the glass, stir, and add the lime to the drink.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession