High-Fashion Finds for the Home and Beyond
- Next1 of 16Courtesy of Lenox
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Donna Karan Home
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Lenox
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Amara
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Hermes
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Y Living
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Lenox
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Oscar de la Renta
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Bottega Veneta
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Gucci
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Amara
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Alexander Wang
- High-Fashion Finds for the Home and BeyondMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
House of Style1 of 16
By Jane Dagmi
Fashion designers have an eye for more than just clothes. From plush pillows and fine china to chic workout gear and office accessories, their creative talents extend far beyond the closet. Here, our favorite designer decor finds that add a touch of high fashion to your home and more.
Font & Center2 of 16
Whether used as a chic paperweight or a decor accent on a bookshelf, Tory Burch's Lucite letters (in classic sans serif) clearly spell style.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Lucite letters, $95, toryburch.com
Red Haute3 of 16
For the siren who loves bold color and seductive texture, DKNY's furry throw pillow in rich red is the perfect accent to add drama to a sofa or bed.
SHOP NOW: DKNY flokati pillow, $50, donnakaranhome.com
Fine Dining4 of 16
The designers behind Marchesa, Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig, bring their knack for elegant embellishment to fine bone china. Like metallic beads against dark silk, their graceful pearl pattern ensures you'll always dine in high style.
SHOP NOW: Marchesa by Lenox Empire Pearl Indigo, $55 for accent plate, lenox.com
Look Book5 of 16
Christian Lacroix's posh paper collection is as detailed as his couture. This hardcover Astrologie journal features velvety flocking, color plates of the 12 zodiac signs, gilded page edges, and a spunky chevron ribbon.
SHOP NOW: Christian Lacroix Astrologie journal, $47, amara.com
Orange Crush6 of 16
This plush oversize cotton yacht towel, shown here in signature Hermes orange, is so big it can double as a picnic blanket or beach blanket come spring.
SHOP NOW: Hermes yachting beach towel, $380, hermes.com
Posh Pouf7 of 16
Missoni's graphic chevron pouf packs a visual punch, while its leather handle makes it easy to tote anywhere an extra seat or foot-rest is required.
SHOP NOW: Missoni Tobago Pouf, $495, yliving.com
Trunk Show8 of 16
Save your money now (for designer clothes later) with this whimsical ceramic elephant piggy bank from Kate Spade. According to feng shui, the raised trunk brings good luck!
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade New York Woodland Park Elephant, $50; lenox.com
Sweet Dreams9 of 16
It's no surprise bridal design maven, Vera Wang, is also a pro at creating beautifully romantic bedrooms. We love the regal yet refined look of this silky cotton sateen quilt.
SHOP NOW: Vera Wang Violet Luster Quilt, $490 (queen), bloomingdales.com
Tea Time10 of 16
Whether serving up vintage cocktails or displaying a mini bouquet of fresh flowers, Oscar de la Renta's silver-plated mint julep cups will wow every houseguest.
SHOP NOW: Oscar de la Renta julep cup, $75, oscardelarenta.com
Divine Wine11 of 16
Don't let that Italian red go to waste. This Versace frosted glass wine stopper, shaped like the brand's emblem, will help keep your vino fresh.
SHOP NOW: Versace Medusa bottle stopper, $110, saksfifthavenue.com
Dream Weaver12 of 16
Luxe leather fashion brand Bottega Veneta proves desk accessories don't have to be a bore with a collection of high-end office supplies featuring its iconic woven style.
SHOP NOW: Bottega Veneta paper cube, $390, bottegaveneta.com
In Bloom13 of 16
Freshen up any room with one of Gucci's decadent Flora candles. The frosted glass containers are topped with a silver cap engraved wit the fashion house's iconic flora pattern, originally designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966.
SHOP NOW: Flora by Gucci 6.7 oz candle, $70, gucci.com
What's Cooking?14 of 16
Known for its playful patterns and bold style, Desigual heats up the kitchen with a collection of cotton aprons in exciting motifs and hot hues. Even better: They're made with a stain-resistant fabric that's as functional as it is fashionable.
SHOP NOW: Desigual big kaleidoscope apron, $74, amara.com
Best Buds15 of 16
Fashion from silicone in the likeness of Moschino's lovable bear mascot, these designer buds are music to our ears.
SHOP NOW: Gennarino Bear ear buds, $55, neta-a-porter.com
Work It16 of 16
The chic design of Alexander Wang's "pleather" gold-toned jump rope is guaranteed to get your heart racing.
SHOP NOW: Alexander Wang black jump rope, $135, alexanderwang.com