Best End of Summer Home Sales
- Next1 of 14Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Ballard Designs
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of BluDot
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Gretel
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of One Kings Lane
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Lamps Plus
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of The Vitrine
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of VivaTerra
- Best End of Summer Home SalesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Sale Away1 of 14
By Elizabeth Jenkins
Your carefree summer days may be coming to an end, but there's at least one silver lining: Top stores are offering major markdowns. With prices slashed as much as 75 percent on items that have year-round appeal, you can stock up on furniture, cookware, upholstery and more. Here's a look at the online deals that are too good to miss.
Wrap It Up2 of 14
Dying to recover that stuffy wingback chair your mother passed down to you? Through Sept. 12, take advantage of Ballard Designs' annual upholstery event to save 15 percent. All fabric and upholstery is on sale, including fabric by the yard. To give you an idea of how chic your home can look, check out their Griffin Sofa and Louis XVI Salon Chair.
SHOP NOW: Ballard Design Sale
Rest Easy3 of 14
Modern design fans will rejoice at the incredible sale going on right now at Blu Dot, which aims to make furniture and accessories that are both attractive and affordable. The armless Bonnie sofa shown here was originally $1,799, but was then reduced to $899.50. Hurry, because these items are going fast!
SHOP NOW: BluDot Sale
Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock4 of 14
Online boutique Gretel is the brainchild of British interior stylist Abby Kellett, who wanted to marry her love of modern design with what she calls "cozy sophistication." Score glassware, bowls, pillows and more at up to 60 percent off. Our favorite bargain is the Memoria Clock, a modern interpretation of a 19th-century mantle clock, now just $144.50 (a 50 percent savings!).
SHOP NOW: Gretel Sale
Pillow Talk5 of 14
Potter-turned-designer Jonathan Adler has become known for bright colors and quirky details, the result of his self-described obsession with "waspy country club style." Get your fill of fun with 20 percent off melamine, Positano pillows and Bobo pillows, like this 20-by-20-inch Medallion style. Adler's melamine collection includes colorful plates and serving pieces, such as divided trays and salad servers.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Sale
One-Stop Shop6 of 14
Over the past two years, the daily email from One Kings Lane has become a click-stop for savvy shoppers with an eye on home design. In addition to daily sales, the site, which offers free membership to visitors, gives you access to Tastemaker Tag Sales: curated collections from leading designers, such as Mary McDonald and Martyn Lawrence-Bullard. Today, for example, the site is featuring fabulous monogrammed accessories by Dabney Lee, as well as linens and coasters by Simrin.
SHOP NOW: One Kings Lane
Flower Power7 of 14
Pier 1 Imports' Summer Clearance includes deals on items for up to 50 percent off. Candles, pillows, textiles, glassware, furniture and more are deeply discounted, so you can add an instant global appeal to any room in your house. We're wild about the floral dishware that Pier 1 is practically giving away—these melamine appetizer plates and cereal bowls are just 98 cents apiece!
SHOP NOW: Pier 1 Imports Sale
Bright Light8 of 14
Whether you want to replace an outdated chandelier or you need a new light for bedside reading, don't commit until you've checked out Lamps Plus's current sale, which lasts until Sept. 25. Hundreds of styles—including sconces, ceiling fixtures and, yes, lamps—are available for up to 50 percent off the regular price. This silver shaded crystal wall sconce has been reduced from $99.99 to $49.95. All the more reason to buy a pair!
SHOP NOW: Lamps Plus Sale
What's Your Angle9 of 14
West Elm always has a webpage dedicated to its sale merchandise, making us even bigger fans of its modern and minimal design. Right now, bedding and furniture are marked down, in addition to accessories such as rugs, vases and mirrors. We're fans of these open Angle Nesting Shelves, which can be mounted on a wall or stacked on the floor.
SHOP NOW: West Elm Sale
Catch Some Zs10 of 14
Once a family-run poster shop in Sherman Oaks, Calif., affordably modern Z Gallerie has become one of the country's most popular destinations for home decor. The store is now offering furniture, decorative accessories and tabletop pieces for up to 70 percent off. One particularly sweet deal that got our attention is the Carlyle five-drawer chest, shown here, which is now available for $699.99, a $300 savings.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie Sale
Chef's Table11 of 14
What home cook hasn't lusted after the stylish offerings at kitchen mecca Williams-Sonoma? Lucky for us, the company is now offering a rare promotion: up to 55 percent off its Ruffoni Convivium cookware. It's also offering incredible savings on everything from the Newcastle outdoor furniture collection to Star Wars pancake molds.
SHOP NOW: Williams-Sonoma Sale
Great Outdoors12 of 14
If your outdoor furniture has seen better days, then now might be the time to upgrade, thanks to enormous savings on Pottery Barn's Chesapeake collection. Through Sept. 5, save up to 40 percent on tables and chairs, benches and more—including the handsome Steamer Chaise, shown here, which is crafted from moisture-resistant eucalyptus. Other sale items include the Gallery collection of frames, which is now 20 percent off.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Sale
At Your Service13 of 14
Blaire Dessent, founder of online boutique The Vitrine, has a special offer exclusively for Glo readers. Save 20 percent on everything on her site between now and Labor Day, plus and an additional 5 percent off the Adonde Stoneware collection. Focusing on handmade designs, the shop is filled with a unique mix of goods. Enter "summersale" at checkout for most items or "adondesale" for the Adonde collection.
SHOP NOW: The Vitrine Sale
Party On14 of 14
VivaTerra has become a catalogue favorite thanks to its eco-friendly products. The company's end-of-summer sale includes nearly 100 items that have been reduced by as much as 75 percent. If you're not ready to stop entertaining just because fall is looming, then the Tartan Enamelware Picnic Collection and Hand-Blocked linens are worth grabbing, especially now that both are more than 50 percent off.
SHOP NOW: VivaTerra Sale
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession