The Best Memorabilia For The Queen's Jubilee
- Next1 of 12LEWIS WHYLD/AFP/GettyImages
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Beauty.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Lydia Leith
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Queen's Diamond Jubilee Website
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of TopShop
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Penhaligon's
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Kikkerland
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of The Rug Company
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Violent Lips
- The Best Memorabilia For The Queen's JubileeMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
All Hail the Queen1 of 12
From limited-edition china to Union Jack lip tattoos, Glo has rounded up the best (and wackiest) royal-themed accessories in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee.
Jack of All Trades2 of 12
Who knew that colorblocking began with the Union Jack?
SHOP NOW: Lulu Guinness clutch, $479
Nailing It3 of 12
Nail Rock has created these nifty Union Jack nail wraps so that Anglophiles of all stripes can show their pride.
SHOP NOW: Union Jack nail wraps, $10
Bidding War4 of 12
Andy Warhol's 1985 portrait of Queen Elizabeth II is being auctioned at Bonhams Print Sale in London on July 11 and is estimated to fetch between $60,000 and $90,000.
DISCOVER NOW: Bonham's Andy Warhol auction
Face It5 of 12
This gelatin mold (jelly across the pond) is literally fit for a queen.
SHOP NOW: Lydia Leith jelly mold, approx. $13
Sipping Pretty6 of 12
Practice your teatime etiquette while watching the festivities on television with this limited-edition china cup.
SHOP NOW: The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Online Store beaker, approx. $62
Pet Project7 of 12
The queen loves her corgis, and this crown-and-corgi print canvas tote will have you shopping with a hint of Brit wit.
SHOP NOW: Topshop tote, $20
Sovereign Scent8 of 12
First blended in 1977 to celebrate the queen's Silver Jubilee, Penhaligon's Anthology Jubilee Bouquet Eau de Toilette has just been re-released. The floral scent—featuring green lily, violet and jasmine—reflects the personality of the woman it honors.
SHOP NOW: Penhaligon perfume, $140
Smile & Wave9 of 12
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Pay the ultimate compliment by placing this miniature queen on your coffee table.
SHOP NOW: Kikkerland figurine, $25
Tea Time10 of 12
Commemorate the queen's 60-year reign with this Union Jack tea towel. Keep a limited-edition set for yourself or send them as invitations to a Jubilee tea party.
SHOP NOW: Victoria Eggs tea towel, $20
Positively Floored11 of 12
This rug is a replica of the woven creation that will be on the lead ship during the Thames River Diamond Jubilee fleet run.
SHOP NOW: The Rug Company, price available upon request
Lip Service12 of 12
Violent Lips will let you celebrate England's mum with these bold Union Jack lip appliqués. The easy-to-apply prints last up to eight hours—enough time to hoist a few pints in honor of the queen at your local pub.
SHOP NOW: Violent Lips appliqués, $10