10 Home Essentials for $150 or Less
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of onefortythree
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Wayfair
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Serena & Lily
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Ikea
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of JC Penney
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of JC Penney
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Ikea
- 10 Home Essentials for $150 or LessInside the Verdant Loft of a Model and Eco Queen
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 10 Bad Decorating Habits To Quit Now
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
$150 or Less1 of 11
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
Looking to create a stylish space while staying on a budget? These ten affordable pieces—including a dining table, chaise and chairs—offer high-end design without the high-end price.
Shelf Life2 of 11
Part organizing essential, part modern decor, this wall-mounted wood cabinet offers a place to hide away notebooks, TV remotes and other odds and ends.
SHOP NOW: OneFortyThree Wall Mounted Storage Cabinet, $150
ON REMODELISTA: It's Time to Get Organized
Looking Bright3 of 11
Lighting enthusiasts, take note: A popular rustic pendant light doesn't have to come with a hefty price tag—this one can be had for under $40.
SHOP NOW: Wayfair Back to Basics Pendant Lamp, $37
ON REMODELISTA: More Affordable Glamour
Great New Heights4 of 11
This decorative ladder is a space-saving way to display bath towels or arrange magazines.
SHOP NOW: Serena & Lily Whitewashed Teak Ladder, $98
ON REMODELISTA: The Most Unexpected Bedside Table Around
Table Manners5 of 11
This minimal stainless-steel table is the ultimate industrial-chic choice for any kitchen or dining room.
SHOP NOW: Ikea Sanfrid/Godvin Table, $139
ON REMODELISTA: A Low-Cost Kitchen for Serious Chefs
Everything Is Illuminated6 of 11
A structured lamp can also lend a sculptural feel to a room. A sheer outer shade adds to the architectural design, making it look like more expensive models.
SHOP NOW: JC Penney Duo Drum Floor Lamp, $150
ON REMODELISTA: The Ultimate Lighting Resource for Any Budget
Totally Floored7 of 11
This herringbone rug, available in three sizes, is an affordable option for adding color to a room.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Herringbone Rug, $44 (3x5)
ON REMODELISTA: Chevron and Herringbone: Can You Spot the Difference?
Thrill of the Chaise8 of 11
This modern daybed offers a sleek design for a small living room, studio or reading nook.
SHOP NOW: Target Emily chaise, $149
Old Stool Style9 of 11
English design icon Terence Conran brings his streamlined sense to JC Penney. Use his Skipper Stool as a comfortable perch or an impromptu side table.
SHOP NOW: Terence Conran for JC Penney Skipper stool, $58
ON REMODELISTA: Taking Yellow to the Next Level
Sitting Pretty10 of 11
Sturdy and durable, these metal café chairs work well both indoors and out.
SHOP NOW: Target Carlyle Dining Chair Set, $80 (set of 2)
ON REMODELISTA: A Dash of Poppy
Have a Seat11 of 11
Costly ergonomic lounge chairs have met their match—this leather piece offers plenty of comfort at a reasonable price.
SHOP NOW: Ikea Poang Chair, $149
ON REMODELISTA: Bohemian Rhapsody
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession