Blissful Beach Houses
- Next1 of 6Roger Davies
- Previous Next2 of 6William Abranowicz
- Previous Next3 of 6Joshua McHugh
- Previous Next4 of 6Vicente Wolf
- Previous Next5 of 6William Abranowicz
- Previous Next6 of 6Reed Krakoff
- Blissful Beach HousesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Party Central1 of 6
Here's a peek at one of our favorite ELLE DECOR stories by Kamala Nair. —Glo
The shaded terrace of designer Eric Hughes’s Hamptons ranch house features a sleek poured-concrete fireplace. With furniture by DelGreco & Company and ceramic garden stools by Mecox Gardens, the outdoor room is ideal for sipping cocktails on cool summer nights.
Sun and Sea2 of 6
Steven Gambrel added punchy colors and crisp details to a sporty weekend house in the Hamptons. Here, a bright sunroom recalls the French Riviera in the '40s.
ON ELLE DECOR: Nautical-Chic Home Accessories
Line of Vision3 of 6
Black, white and gray dominate the minimalist interiors of Peri Wolfman and Charley Gold’s Hamptons house. The couple collaborated with designer Jack Ceglic to create a contemporary home within a barnlike metal shell that opens onto cement-walled courtyards. Here, the living area’s floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the pool.
Island Life4 of 6
Nestled in a quaint Nantucket village, this seaside home designed by Vicente Wolf has appropriately beachy touches, such as sisal rugs, model sailboats and a whale sculpture in the guesthouse, shown.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Power Of White Rooms
Lofty Designs5 of 6
Joe D’Urso decorated the interiors of this eclectic waterfront house in Sagaponack, New York, with a mix of classic and cutting-edge furnishings. In the high-ceilinged living room, shown, a Noguchi Akari light sculpture provides a bold focal point.
Splashes of Color6 of 6
Reed Krakoff, Coach’s president and creative director, and his wife, Delphine, an interior decorator, updated their Southampton, New York, retreat with cool white walls, sophisticated furnishings and a cheerful color palette. A chic poolhouse, shown, provides a refuge on steamy summer days.
For more beautiful beach houses, visit ELLE DECOR
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession