Breathtaking Celebrity Bathrooms
- Next1 of 6William Waldron
- Previous Next2 of 6Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 6William Abranowicz
- Previous Next4 of 6Roger Davies
- Previous Next5 of 6Tim Street-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 6William Waldron
- Breathtaking Celebrity BathroomsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Calm, Cool, Collected1 of 6
Here is an exclusive look inside the retreats of the stars thanks to or friends at ELLE DECOR.— Glo
It’s one of the most private rooms in the house, and we’re taking a peek inside. With flourishes from sleek, stone surfaces to dramatically patterned wallpapers and luxurious soaking tubs, these bathrooms are as stylish as the celebrities they belong to.
House Of Style2 of 6
Donatella Versace’s master bath in Milan exudes opulence. A chair by Versace Home Collection is upholstered in black leather, and the bronze statue is of a reclining Buddha; a mirrored wall reflects the vaulted ceiling and patio beyond.
ON ELLE DECOR: Keri Russell at Home in Brooklyn
A Room With A View3 of 6
In Ralph and Ricky Lauren’s Manhattan master bath, which overlooks the Central Park reservoir, mirrored and white-lacquer cabinetry—with a countertop and floor of Thassos marble—create a clean, sleek look.
ON ELLE DECOR: Elle Decor’s Ultimate Summer Gift Guide
On Set4 of 6
The serene master bath in filmmaker Michael Bay’s Miami Beach home is sheathed in etched-stone tiles; the bathtub is cast concrete, and the shower fittings are by Boffi.
Cozy Chic5 of 6
Designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard created a master bath for actress Ellen Pompeo’s Hollywood Hills home that exudes rustic elegance. The tub and teak étagère are by Waterworks, and the antique terra-cotta floor tiles are from Exquisite Surfaces; an antique bamboo ladder adds vertical interest, while a zinc garden stool adds a hint of glamour.
Beach Getaway6 of 6
Beadboard wainscoting lines the walls of the easy-breezy master bath in Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s Hamptons retreat; medicine cabinets, glass shelves, and sconces by Urban Archaeology hang above wall-mounted sinks by American Standard.
See more celebrity bathrooms on ELLEDECOR.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession