See The Light
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Arteriors
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Kikkerland
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Maura Daniel
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Room Service
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Plantation
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of nottooshabby.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Jayson Home & Garden
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of insideavenue.com
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of designpublic.com
- See The LightMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Living_See the Light_intro card1 of 11See The Light chandeliers
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget2 of 11
By Wendye Katzman
Part uptown, part downtown. Strands of pearly natural shells take the place of crystals in this traditional design — a beautiful new twist on a classic.
BUY NOW: Natural Shell Necklace Chandelier, $698
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget3 of 11
Bring a little romantic ambiance to any situation, whether you're under the stars or in the car. (Seriously anywhere — This little LED chandelier is battery operated!)
BUY NOW: LED Mini Chandelier by Chris Collicott, $20
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget4 of 11
Girly sophistication with a bit of sparkle: What’s not to love? If it wasn’t perfect already, we would take full advantage of the “build your own” chandelier option on this site. (Wait, let's do both!)
BUY NOW: Mars Pink Pendant Lamp, $231
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget5 of 11
Modern and traditional at once, this baroque-style beauty is laser cut and polished off with a high-gloss finish. It's glamorous, edgy, elegant ... we want it now! Also available in white.
BUY NOW: Room Service Modern Chandelier, $395
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget6 of 11
Ultra-violet lighting ... We can’t think of a more stylish way of adding a pop of color to a simple space. There's nothing shy about this divine cascade of violet glass drops.
BUY NOW: Plantation's Ryan Chandelier, $1295
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget7 of 11
We’re charmed by this '60s-inspired retro glam design. Cool turquoise and gold are always a winning combination. An adorable addition to a little girl’s room (calling all budding fashionistas).
BUY NOW: Maura Daniel's Mimi Chandelier, $296
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget8 of 11
Green is the new black and chinoiserie never goes out of style. The milky olive glass beads and drops are the perfect foil to this traditional Chinese design. Put a pair of these in the powder room.
BUY NOW: Petite Pagoda Lantern, $550
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget9 of 11
Employing the same principles of design used to build suspension bridges, this chandelier makes an industrial, space age statement (and conjures up childlike whimsy).
BUY NOW: Orbit40 Chandelier by Patrick Townsend for Areaware, $450
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget10 of 11
The creamy coral evokes warm ocean breezes. Hang this in the foyer of your little island villa (or rather, your little old apartment) to keep a beachy feeling with you all year round.
BUY NOW: Seaward Chandelier by Currey & Co, $832
Brilliant Chandeliers For Every Budget11 of 11
Nothing is more comforting than the warm glow of light through natural-grained wood. Sleek styling, yet irresistibly uncomplicated — if only we could find a man to match!
BUY NOW: Woody Pendant Lamp, $470