9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Scandinavian Design Center
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Kikkerland
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Canoe
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Neo-utility
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of SFMOMA Museum Store
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Tina Frey
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room UpgradesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Loads of Love1 of 10
By Rebecca Thienes
Looking to put a new spin on your ho-hum laundry room? Check out our ultimate must-have list—from chic hampers that cart your clothes to colorful rugs that cushion your feet. These stylish laundry finds may have you looking forward to doing the wash (for once)!
Space Softener2 of 10
Add cushioning underfoot and a pop of color with a reversible rug by Swedish company Brita. The perky, hand-woven pattern is a soft surprise in a normally drab laundry space.
Keep Calm & Spray On3 of 10
Made in Brooklyn using natural ingredients this linen spray can be used on your laundry or simply sprayed around your house. Bonus feature? The aroma from the organic lavender oil has the potential to reduce stress.
Helpful Hedgehog4 of 10
These too-cute little hedgehogs aren't just for looks—they're designed to help create space between garments inside your dryer to allow hot air to move freely. This means you'll use less energy and spend less time drying your clothes. Plus they help reduce wrinkles—cutting down on ironing time.
Basket Case5 of 10
Handmade in Sweden since the early 1920s, these acid-proof wire baskets won't ever rust. They also won't catch your clothes—they are made from a continuous wire so they lack bothersome welding points.
Good Vibrations6 of 10
Adding music to your routine will make folding laundry fly by. Kakkoii’s portable wireless speaker uses Bluetooth technology to play tunes from your music device up to 33 feet away. A rubberized finish means it is durable enough for tossing into the laundry basket when it's time to re-distribute all those clean clothes.
Lightly Pressed7 of 10
Instantly add style to a routine chore by exchanging your ratty ironing board cover for a version inspired by Turkish bath towels and homespun fabrics.
SHOP NOW: Ironing board covers, $19, westelm.com
Line Dry8 of 10
Walk a fine line between duty and fun with circus-themed clothespins. This family of five tightrope walkers keep items secure while clinging to your clothesline.
Hot Wheels9 of 10
Made in the USA by the same company that's been manufacturing laundry carts for hotels and the U.S. government since 1918, these industrial-grade canvas baskets on casters makes it easy to roll a mountain of laundry to and from the machine.
Spot Treatment10 of 10
Every laundry center needs a good wall organizer—these round resin knobs are a playful way to hang items up and out of the way.
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession