5 Easy Ways To Be Clutter-Free For Spring
Step 2: Think Like A Chef
The first rule of cooking at the Culinary Institute of America? Mise en place, or making sure that everything is in its place—and spotless. To help get you started, chef Laurent Quenioux of Vertical Wine Bistro in Pasadena, Calif., shares his advice for organizing a pantry like a pro.
• Store your most often-used items at eye level, and keep the rest either above or below. Designate a lower shelf for paper storage, and place all napkins, paper towels and plates together.
• Place small items (such as spices) into a small box or plastic container to keep them together.
• If you have extra wall space in your pantry, then consider hanging hooks and a bulletin board for must-remember recipes.
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession