5 Easy Ways To Be Clutter-Free For Spring
Step 3: Get Down To Business
Nothing affects productivity more than piles, random Post-it notes and general chaos. To get your workspace in order, try these clutter-control suggestions.
• Switch to paperless and manage most of your finances with e-bills and online payments, says Karli Bertocchi, founder of Chicago-based Organized With Style.
• Use a document-scanning device to manage receipts, notes, photos and other paper not available digitally, she says. (Just be sure to back it up on a flash drive or with an online backup service, privacy settings set.)
• Arguably, mail is a gateway to chaos paper pileup, so stop junk mail, says Francine Jay, author of The Joy of Less, a Minimalist Living Guide: How to De-clutter, Organize and Simplify Your Life. (Contact the Direct Marketing Association to opt out of direct mail, and visit CatalogChoice.org to eliminate unwanted overload.)
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession