5 Easy Ways To Be Clutter-Free For Spring
Step 3: Get Down To Business
Nothing affects productivity more than piles, random Post-it notes and general chaos. To get your workspace in order, try these clutter-control suggestions.
• Switch to paperless and manage most of your finances with e-bills and online payments, says Karli Bertocchi, founder of Chicago-based Organized With Style.
• Use a document-scanning device to manage receipts, notes, photos and other paper not available digitally, she says. (Just be sure to back it up on a flash drive or with an online backup service, privacy settings set.)
• Arguably, mail is a gateway to chaos paper pileup, so stop junk mail, says Francine Jay, author of The Joy of Less, a Minimalist Living Guide: How to De-clutter, Organize and Simplify Your Life. (Contact the Direct Marketing Association to opt out of direct mail, and visit CatalogChoice.org to eliminate unwanted overload.)
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession