College Reunion Scrapbook
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Isabella Oliver
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Flip Camera
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Jouer
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Space NK
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of By Terry
- Previous Next13 of 13Glo
- College Reunion ScrapbookMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Scrapbook_Amy_v011 of 13
Shape Shifter2 of 13
This dress can go from networking cocktail hour to after-hours bar in no time. It’s iconic and sexy, just like me. I’ll pack my brown cropped leather jacket to go with this, or even add a statement necklace to really make it pop.
SHOP NOW: Isabella Oliver Dress, $229
Snug 'n' Chic3 of 13
With that cool Bay Area weather, I’ll need a sweater just in case a breeze kicks up. This is the perfect wrap: not too bulky and easy to layer with a long-sleeve shirt or coat.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy vest, $35
Savvy Professional4 of 13
Throw this blazer over a pair of skinny jeans and pull off corporate-but-not-stuffy. Add a pair of heels for a sleek look at a cocktail mixer.
SHOP NOW: Etoile Isabel Marant Blazer, $410
Raining Style5 of 13
Just in case the clouds gather and the showers come, I’ll be prepared with this slimming, belted trench that’s easy to pack and goes with everything. Plus, if I’m feeling a bit naughty I can wear this trench and nothing else to surprise my college crush à la Robin Givens in Boomerang.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Trench, $550
Over the Top6 of 13
This will definitely be one of the three pairs of shoes I pack for the weekend. I can rock them with a sweater dress or with jeans for a simply sassy outfit. Not to mention they’ll come in handy when the temperatures drop at night.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Boots, $100
Chain Reaction7 of 13
This is a perfect addition to the LBD to help transform it from business to cocktail just in time for the dinner on the Quad.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost Necklace, $350
In Living Color8 of 13
With this flip cam, I’m totally ready to capture all of the weekend’s shenanigans from dancing to the band’s “All Right Now” at the game to the Patron shots at the Block Party.
SHOP NOW: Flip SlideHD Camera, from $250
Compact Beauty9 of 13
Since I can’t pack my entire makeup drawer, I’ll have to opt for a palette that can take me from day to night without too much fuss. The bronze and shimmering pink tones complement my goal of effortless style.
SHOP NOW: Jouer The Weekender, $58
Game Day Staple10 of 13
Paired with the perfect cardinal red shirt, these jeans are a must-have for when Stanford takes on Washington State. Then for the Block Party afterwards, I can throw on some heels to jazz things up.
SHOP NOW: Joe’s Jeans, $167
Statement Maker11 of 13
A bold gold necklace is the flawless addition to any outfit to add a unique flair and stand out from the rest. Plus, gold is totally in this season adding a high-end touch to any outfit I pack.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Necklace, $95
Healthy Glow12 of 13
Just because it’s the fall and the weather is slightly overcast doesn’t mean I can’t still have a summer glow. I’ll radiate vitality and youth with this rose blush, which is sure to elevate me to bronzed beauty.
SHOP NOW: By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, approx. $60
Now It's Your Turn!13 of 13
I'm ready for my reunion thanks to the scrapbook I just whipped up. What will you use yours for?