Amazing Kids Bedrooms
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next3 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next4 of 8Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next5 of 8Fernando Bengoechea
- Previous Next6 of 8Joshua McHugh
- Previous Next7 of 8William Waldron
- Previous Next8 of 8Simon Upton
- Amazing Kids BedroomsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intro_CoolKids1 of 8
Neutral Nook2 of 8
To create a room fit for a modern princess, designer Alexandrea de Garidel-Thoron installed a canopy of linen panels with an antique corona crown and added sheepskin accessories. The painting by Monique Frydman is playful yet sophisticated.
ON ELLE DECOR: Family-Friendly Kitchens
Sweet Retreat3 of 8
In Keith McNally’s Martha’s Vineyard farmhouse, all five children have distinctive bedrooms, including this rustic-chic space, where a bed constructed of reclaimed wood and a recessed mattress creates a cozy hideaway.
ON ELLE DECOR: Tips for Kid-Friendly Decor
Global Appeal4 of 8
A world map by Hammacher Schlemmer covers the wall of Julianne Moore and Bart Freundlich’s son’s room in their Manhattan loft, forming an eye-catching backdrop for simple, clean-lined furniture, including a cabinet and bench by George Nelson.
Precious Cargo5 of 8
In designer David Netto’s Manhattan home, a 1930s French chest holds court in his daughter’s room, alongside a crib-turned-bed from his NettoCollection. A Jean Arp print and a Konstantin Kakanias watercolor pop off the butter-yellow walls.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Ultimate Closet Organizing Guide
Modern Marvel6 of 8
If it weren’t for the stuffed animals and cleverly disguised trundle bed, this child’s room in Lisa Pomerantz’s Manhattan apartment could pass as a guest room. The Swan sofa by Arne Jacobsen sets a sophisticated tone while Alexander Girard’s Alphabet wallpaper adds a bit of whimsy.
ON ELLE DECOR: Sexy Celebrity Bedrooms
Cherry Chic7 of 8
Bold color takes center stage in fashion designer Nanette Lepore’s Manhattan townhouse designed by Jonathan Adler, and her daughter’s bedroom is no exception. A custom-made tufted orange daybed is the room’s centerpiece, while a wall painted in Benjamin Moore’s Pre-Dawn Sky sets a rich backdrop. Other accents include a Hunt Slonem painting and an assortment of Jonathan Adler pillows.
Blue Heaven8 of 8
A calming palette of blue reigns in the upstate New York bedroom of Edwina Hunt’s sons thanks to a Roberta Roller Rabbit dhurrie rug, pale-blue striped bedding, and a textured China Seas fabric upholstery on the ceiling and walls. A plush antique English chaise from Coconut Co. adds a touch of warmth.
For more Cool Kids' Rooms, visit ELLEDecor.com