- Next1 of 13Courtesy of SAS Cupcakes
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Cocodot
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Teleflora
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Velocity Art and Design
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of SAS Cupcakes
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Fetish Fantasy
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Deliciously DaringMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Romantic Night1 of 13
By Amy Elisa Keith
Turn up the romance with a couples-only dinner party hosted by you and your boo. Serve up a first course of flirty, an entrée of seduction and a dessert that will have guests fumbling for their keys to get home for the real nightcap. Here are our picks to create a night that your guests will never forget.
Intimate Affair2 of 13
Keep the night intimate by inviting two or three couples over, and set the tone of love starting with the right e-invitation.
SHOP NOW: Cocodot V-day Invites
Make Scents3 of 13
Place a medley of flowers as a great table centerpiece or as an addition to your bedside table for an inviting fragrance.
SHOP NOW: Teleflora’s Love Medley Flowers, from $75
Open Heart4 of 13
Anchor each place setting with these pop-up placemats featuring fanciful hearts.
SHOP NOW: Publique Living PopMat Hearts Paper Placemat, $25
Pure Aphrodisiac5 of 13
Light his fire with a sweet aroma wafting through the house to stimulate all of your guests’ senses.
SHOP NOW: Stella Mare Soy Candles and Diffusers in Guave Coconut, from $10
Finger-Licking Good6 of 13
Shout your love with gourmet cupcakes with romantic message flags on top. Plus, you can lick the dark chocolate ganache off of your valentine’s fingertips.
SHOP NOW: SAS Cupcakes Romantic Cupcake Assortment, $50
Table Manners7 of 13
As a fun addition to the table, place this black whip at every place setting. Guests won’t have to guess what to do with these, and it will absolutely add humor to your night.
SHOP NOW: Fetish Fantasy Series Riding Crop, $4
Blind Side8 of 13
In addition to the whip, eye masks are a great party favor to gift guests. Be playful and passionate during your Valentine’s Day dinner.
SHOP NOW: Fetish Fantasy Series Fur-Lined Love Mask, $8
Sip Slowly9 of 13
Kick off the sexy evening with these crystal champagne flutes that are perfect for some seductive sipping.
SHOP NOW: Baccarat Vega Crystal Champagne Flute, $160
First Courses10 of 13
Turn on your guests with delicious foods thanks to 200 pages of recipes featuring sensual foods. Spice up your love life and everyone else’s too.
SHOP NOW: Intercourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook, $20
Skinny Dipping11 of 13
Finger foods and sauces are just downright sexy. Embrace the tease with these glossy arches perfect for toothpick bites.
SHOP NOW: Rainbow Hors D’Oeuvres Set, $44
Sweet Nothings12 of 13
At each setting, place this blank slate for writing fun love notes between dates in a much sweeter way than texting. The wipe-clean black ceramic heart is accompanied by an attached piece of white chalk to keep the messages coming.
SHOP NOW: Chalkboard Heart, $12
Coupon Sexy13 of 13
Forget IOU’s; what couples really need are You Owe Me’s. Instead of sweet nothings, give sweet somethings with coupon TLC. Your main squeeze will love to cash in every one of these 30 vouchers for romantic dates, splurges and quality time.
SHOP NOW: You Owe Me Coupons, $6