Design Aspiration: Mosaic Kitchen
- Next1 of 14Simon Upton
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of The Vitrine
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Amoretti Brothers
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Benjamin Moore
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of The Container Store
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Skyros Designs
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Sur La Table
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Ethan Allen
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Tiles and Tiles
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Gumps
Rich History1 of 14
By Amy Elisa Keith
Designer Antonello Radi took inspiration from 17th-century architecture and Tuscan culture to craft the bohemian-style kitchen in his own Italian palazzo. Bring a little of the palazzo experience into your home with these unique treasures.
Star Power2 of 14
The ethnic pattern and old world motif of these melamine plates capture the look of the tilework in Radi's kitchen. Imagine serving up slices of fresh baked bread on these timeless dishes.
SHOP NOW: Set of Four Star Plates, $38
ON ELLE DECOR: Stylish Celebrity Closets
Floor Decor3 of 14
Identify high-traffic zones in your kitchen (like in front of the sink or stove) and arrange bright, textured area rugs that don't cost a fortune. A collection of Moroccan rugs, as seen in Radi's space, can create a casual, homey feeling in the kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Sari Shag Rug, $13
What's Cooking?4 of 14
Copper pots bubble over with beauty and culinary sophistication, making them the perfect investment piece for not only cooking, but also hanging art.
SHOP NOW: Amoretti Brothers Cookware Set of Seven, $1,280
Slice Of LIfe5 of 14
Toss keys and the mail into this bucolic yet sleek spruce tray, the perfect catchall for various odds and ends.
SHOP NOW: Refined Timber Tray, $98
ON ELLE DECOR: Sexy Celebrity Bedrooms
Dessert Rose6 of 14
This rich rust paint color is reminiscent of the terra cotta stoneware that adorns the walls and windowsill in Radi's kitchen. Use the color as an accent to one wall or consider it as a warm tone for an entire kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Benjamin Moore Rust 2175-30 paint, prices vary
Hide & Seek7 of 14
Store tablecloths, napkins and other tabletop accessories in simple yet stylish whitewashed bins. Their simple elegance is reminiscent of Radi's worn sideboard and will play off any earthy color palette.
SHOP NOW: Whitewashed Wood Bins, from $15
Home Plate8 of 14
Not ready for a kitchen overhaul? Splurge on new dinnerware for a refreshing update. Aspire to Radi's centuries-old palazzo with this hand-painted stoneware that instantly creates a distinctive table setting.
SHOP NOW: Skyros Designs Corricoware, prices vary
ON ELLE DECOR: The ELLE DECOR Guide to a Stylish Kitchen
A Cut Above9 of 14
Use this durable and beautiful cutting board in the kitchen and beyond as the perfect presentation piece for guests.
SHOP NOW: Proteak End-Grain Round Cutting Board, $130
Get Canned10 of 14
Muted ivory coffee canisters along your kitchen counter will serve to store spices and balance the rich pops of color throughout the kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Italian Ceramic Coffee Canisters in Ivory, $40
Weathering Heights11 of 14
In Radi's kitchen, antique terra cotta vessels are displayed above the sink, evoking a sense of the old country. Place this two-handled, antique-style vase in a corner of your room for a similar effect.
SHOP NOW: Two-Handle Large Vase, $189
On A Pedestal12 of 14
Stack small bites or your latest batch of chocolate cupcakes on this farmhouse-inspired pedestal stand that's both classic and versatile.
SHOP NOW: Whitewashed Stands, from $50
Set In Stone13 of 14
Whether as a backsplash like Radi's or as a bold trim to the room, consider Mexican talavera tiles as an instant infusion of culture and color.
SHOP NOW: Talavera Tiles-OC 126, from $1.35 per tile
Gray Matter14 of 14
Capture an eclectic yet polished style with these ceramic cereal bowls.
SHOP NOW: Heath Coupe Persimmon & French Gray Cereal Bowl, $28
NEXT ON GLO: Get the Look of this Airy Brazilian Abode
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession