A Life-Size Obama & More Inauguration Finds
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Benji Frank
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Independence Bunting
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of PC Graphics
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Oriental Trading
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Liquid Courage
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of ABC Carpet & Home
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Lori Ferber
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Teris Tiny Storefront
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Wmata.com
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Oriental Trading
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Zazzle
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Bliss
INTRO-Hail-to-the-Chief-21 of 13
Sunny Days2 of 13
Look presidential chic in Benji Frank eyeglasses. Their entire line is named after U.S. presidents. These "Kennedy" sunglasses were given to this year's parade announcer Charlie Brotman and his team for the Inauguration.
SHOP NOW: Benji Frank Kennedy sunglasses, $80
Red, White & Blue3 of 13
Deck staircases, front porches and windows in festive bunting to show your American pride regardless of which side of the aisle you are on.
SHOP NOW: Independence Bunting pleated fan, $9
Fly the Flag4 of 13
Give your cupcakes a presidential touch with these souvenir flags.
SHOP NOW: PC Graphics cupcake toppers, $9 (for 12)
VIP Guest5 of 13
Obama probably can't make it to your party, but this 74-inch-tall stand-up can stand in! Have your guests pose with the honoree so everyone has their moment with the president.
SHOP NOW: Oriental Trading Obama stand-up, $35
Drink Up6 of 13
Every committee member should own this stainless steel flask—perfect for discreet sips during long congressional hearings.
SHOP NOW: Liquid Courage whisky flask, $20
Head of State7 of 13
Made in a community of local female artisans with sustainable materials, the hand-embroidered portrait pillow is a modern twist on the traditional style.
SHOP NOW: ABC Carpet & Home Obama pillow, $95
Seal of Approval8 of 13
Make your office truly dignified with this round White House-inspired area rug.
SHOP NOW: Lori Ferber Great Seal of the United States presidential rug, $595
Times Two9 of 13
This sustainable canvas tote sends its supportive message loud and clear.
SHOP NOW: Teris Tiny Storefront Obama tote, $20
What a Trip10 of 13
If you're lucky enough to be in D.C. for the Inauguration, get around the eco-friendly way with a SmarTrip card. This commemorative edition token is pre-loaded with a one-day pass to get you to and from all the festivities.
SHOP NOW: Commemorative SmarTrip card, $15
History Lesson11 of 13
Usually reserved for classrooms, this 44-piece cardboard trim can work double duty as decor at a presidential party. Quiz your guests on historical facts about our esteemed leaders and see who's really head of the class.
SHOP NOW: Oriental Trading trim set, $7
Morning Joe12 of 13
Whether it's for tea parties or coffee breaks, this Joe Biden mug is the VIC (very important cup) of any morning routine.
SHOP NOW: Zazzle Cuppa Joe Biden mug, $14
Body Politic13 of 13
The limited edition 'O'bama body lotion from Bliss gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing.
SHOP NOW: Bliss 'O'bama body lotion, $6
NEXT GALLERY: Decorating With Denim, an American Classic
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession