Editors' Scrapbook: Valentine's Day
- Next1 of 24Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 24Courtesy of Nicolas Feuillatte
- Previous Next3 of 24Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next4 of 24Courtesy of Lauren Frances
- Previous Next5 of 24Courtesy of Saffron James
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 24Courtesy of Daisy Fuentes
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 24Courtesy of Shunga
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 24Courtesy of Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Previous Next9 of 24Courtesy of Jennifer Behr
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 24Courtesy of KY
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 24Courtesy of Science & Sons
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 24Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 24Courtesy of Jimmyjane
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 24Courtesy of Kiss My Valentine
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 24Courtesy of Rescue Beauty Lounge
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 24Courtesy of Adams Media
- Previous Next17 of 24Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 24Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next19 of 24Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous NextWant It!20 of 24Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!21 of 24Courtesy of Dior Beauty
- Previous NextWant It!22 of 24Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next23 of 24Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next24 of 24Glo
- Editors' Scrapbook: Valentine's DayMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Accessories to Love1 of 24
With the year's most romantic holiday right around the corner, we've put together a list of products that get our hearts pumping. Hopefully these items will help inspire gift ideas for all the people you love: your man, your gal pals ... and, of course, yourself! —Glo
Flute Salute2 of 24
Nothing says celebration like champagne and we love these mini-bottles from award-winning French bestseller Nicolas Feuillatte. Each one holds about a glass and a half of bubbly.
SHOP NOW: Nicolas Feuillatte One Fo(u)r Brut Champagne, $12
Shoe In3 of 24
Red patent leather won't work for every day, so take advantage of the holiday to wear a super-sexy shoe.
SHOP NOW: Aldo shoe, $75
Our Love Guru4 of 24
Relationship-expert-to-the-stars Lauren Frances is our go-to for advice. (Plus, it doesn't hurt that Kate Walsh and Mark Ruffalo are huge fans.) In honor of V-Day, Lauren is offering Glo readers a free telecast, where she’ll help you with dating strategies or your current relationship. Click here to visit her site and use the code “CUPID” to redeem.
Scented Delights5 of 24
We love that this perfume is unique but not overpowering with its sensual notes of ylang ylang, pikake, carnation, vanilla and Tunisian opium.
SHOP NOW: Saffron James Punono, $85
In Between the Sheets6 of 24
To really set the mood, we love these red-and-cream bedsheets for a refreshing and sexy addition to the bedroom. And what better way to show your sultry side than with new bedding.
SHOP NOW: Daisy Fuentes Allure Coverlet, from $85
Brush Strokes7 of 24
If you're up for a little fun, try some edible body paint to add some creativity to your bedroom routine. Each bottle comes with its own paint brush and is available in three flavors: Vanilla & Chocolate Temptation, Strawberry & Champagne and Aphrodisiac Chocolate.
SHOP NOW: Shunga Erotic Art body paint, $15
Timely 'Toons8 of 24
If you’re looking for a non-mushy (but still cute!) gift, funny man Zach Galifianakis wrote a preface for this book of relationship cartoons penned by his cousin and creative partner Nick (you may know his illustrations from the syndicated advice column "Tell Me About It").
SHOP NOW: If You Loved Me, You'd Think This Was Cute by Nick Galifianakis, $11
Something Extra9 of 24
Date night is the perfect time for adding a sparkly hair accessory to your look. Plus, it only takes a couple of minutes to pull back a section of your side-parted hair with this special piece.
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Behr Crystal Nova Bobby Pin, $142
That Lovin’ Feeling10 of 24
We are super impressed with KY's line of products now that they've spent the last few years revamping their brand. This arousal gel for women is a bedroom must-have.
SHOP NOW: KY Intense, $27
Baby-Making Jams11 of 24
Create a playlist of your favorite sensual songs and let the rhythms take you and your date to the next level. We recommend a little Al Green, R. Kelly, Jack Johnson and Prince to finish things off.
SHOP NOW: Phonofone III, $195
Sticky and Sweet12 of 24
These are the perfect complement to a romantic evening. We can just imagine feeding them to that special guy.
SHOP NOW: X and O S’mores, $25
Good Vibrations13 of 24
Whether it's used solo or with a partner, this vibrator is one of the best sex products we've seen. It not only forms nicely into the palm of the hand, but, like all of Jimmyjane's toys, it's also made from body-safe materials, it's waterproof, rechargeable and completely washable.
SHOP NOW: Jimmyjane FORM 3, $145
Go Mobile14 of 24
If you have an Android smartphone, check out this holiday-themed app that allows you to make a gift list for your Valentine, as well as send digital kisses, hugs and cards to your contacts.
SHOP NOW: Kiss My Valentine app, Free
Red Hot15 of 24
Whether you've got a date or not, short red nails are always a good thing.
SHOP NOW: Rescue Beauty Lounge in Chinoise, $18
Name Game16 of 24
We love this hilarious book as a great gag gift for a boyfriend (or gal pal needing a laugh around Valentine’s Day). Penned by a husband and wife, this guide to naming a man’s member will leave you in stitches.
Pull It Together17 of 24
A form-fitting LBD is a great option for date night or if you're going out on the town with your girlfriends.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $188
Stir It Up18 of 24
Get warm and toasty with a hot cocktail or two to stir up the romantic mood. Nothing like a Hot Buttered Rum to get you in the mood.
SHOP NOW: "Hot Drinks", $12
Be Dazzling19 of 24
When it comes to your Valentine's Day jewelry, go for some sparkle and drama with a pair of oversize earrings.
SHOP NOW: Suzanne Dai earrings, $190
Snuggle Time20 of 24
Lay down in front of the fireplace with that special someone for some intimate time and to whisper sweet nothings. This faux-fur rug is soft, but not as soft as your lover's lips.
SHOP NOW: Sheepskin rug, $79
Hot Lips21 of 24
There's nothing like hot pink lips on a cold February evening to make you even more kissable.
SHOP NOW: Dior DiorKiss Gloss, $21
Bubbly Bliss22 of 24
Bubble bath for two? Sounds like a definite plan, and these gardenia-scented soaps will be essential to a lavish and sensual bath time. Oh, and tealight candles will totally set the mood.
SHOP NOW: Gardenia-Shaped Soap, $29
Boxing Day23 of 24
A box clutch is always a sophisticated choice.
SHOP NOW: Ted Baker clutch, $90
Now It's Your Turn!24 of 24
We used Glo's Scrapbook feature to create a list of fun Valentine's Day items. What will you use yours for?
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession