Elegant All White Homes
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Amy Neunsinger
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Light Locations
- Previous Next4 of 12James Webb, Courtesy of Gabriels Webb
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Kikki K
- Previous Next6 of 12Mark Luscombe-Whyte, Courtesy of Pocknell Studio
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Les Sources de Caudalie
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Soho House
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of the Soho Grand Hotel
- Previous Next10 of 12Oliver Jung, Courtesy of Tulp Design
- Previous Next11 of 12Sean Slattery
- Previous Next12 of 12Michael Moran, Courtesy of Otto
- Elegant All White HomesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intro_v011 of 12
Ivory Host2 of 12
In this Los Angeles living room, plush fabrics and blush accessories add subtle warmth to the white surroundings, creating a bright and inviting room for entertaining.
ON REMODELISTA: A Silver Seating Option
Neutral Palette3 of 12
From the furnishings to the floors, this minimalist London home is bathed in shades of white.
ON REMODELISTA: London House Call
Be Cool4 of 12
To "increase the feeling of space" in his Amsterdam apartment, architect and designer James Webb of Gabriëls Webb chose to whitewash all the surfaces, a vision that included painting the wood floor in a high-gloss white. The end result is both cool and bright.
ON REMODELISTA: White Floor Roundup
White Out5 of 12
Stationary shop Kikki K takes monochromatic to new heights. Not only is this desk and shelving well organized, but also, the unified palette makes for a calm environment for tackling any project.
ON REMODELISTA: Australian Experts in Organization
Light Beams6 of 12
Architect David Pocknell combined rustic wood elements with a fresh white backdrop in this bedroom. The rural England space is part of a large conversion of a 14th-century cathedral barn into a spacious house.
ON REMODELISTA: A Contemporary and Historic Property in Rural England
Pillow Talk7 of 12
In this guestroom at Les Sources de Caudalie in Southwestern France, fashion designer Martin Margiela created a warm and textured space by pairing various materials in a unilateral shade of white. The pillow headboard and calfskin rug soften the hardness of the wood ceiling.
ON REMODELISTA: An Oasis in Bordeaux
Sweet Dreams8 of 12
Author and designer Ilse Crawford accented the narrow hotel rooms in London's High Road House with just one or two rich objects. The cozy spaces boast sugary white walls and understated, clean furniture.
ON REMODELISTA: A Shaker-Inspired Bedroom
Light & Moody9 of 12
The gray-colored scribble pattern on this white wallpaper adds personality to this predominately ivory bathroom in New York City's SoHo Grand Hotel.
ON REMODELISTA: An Urban Hotel With a Kinetic Twist
Time to Reflect10 of 12
This collage of white-framed mirrors makes a unique (and eye-catching) art installation in this bath from Tulp Design in Munich.
ON REMODELISTA: A Spin on Vanity
Gray Matters11 of 12
New York–based designer Elizabeth Roberts used white marble tiles with gray grout to cover the floors of her Clinton Hill bath. The result is an immaculate space with nuanced depth.
ON REMODELISTA: A Renovation in Brooklyn
Vanilla Sky12 of 12
New York architect Robert Young designed this lakefront home to accommodate a growing family and all their friends. The finished house is the ultimate in airiness, with an open floorplan, high cathedral ceilings and exposed beams, all accentuated in crisp white.
ON REMODELISTA: A Compound in Montauk
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession