7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves
- Next1 of 8Courtesy of William Waldron/Elle Decor
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of William Waldron/Elle Decor
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Laura Resen/Elle Decor
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of William Waldron/Elle Decor
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Richard Powers/Elle Decor
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Hotze Eisma/Taverne Agency/Elle Decor
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of William Abranowicz/Elle Decor
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of William Waldron/Elle Decor
- 7 Ideas to Transform Your Bookshelves12 Things Designers Can't Live Without
- 5 Rules For Shopping While Traveling
- Jessica Alba's Advice for a Stylish Office
- Unbelievable One-of-a-Kind Bedrooms
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 7 Out-of-This-World Bathrooms
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Stacking Up1 of 8
Forget alphabetizing your books. For stylish shelves, check out these seven creative, organized and eye-catching bookcases from our friends at ELLE Decor.
ON ELLE DECOR: 11 Ways To Transform A Blank Wall
Power Structure2 of 8
Break up shelves with a work surface. Keep book overflow orderly by stacking them neatly on chairs and tables.
Tour Frederico De Vera's entire Manhattan home
ON ELLE DECOR: How Celebs Organize Their Bookshelves
Set the Tone3 of 8
Keep a consistent color scheme.
Tour the entire home by Patrick Printy
Well Adorned4 of 8
Add embellishments to the front of the shelves.
Tour the entire home by Carolina Hererra Baez
ON ELLE DECOR: 21 Houses That Make You Lose Weight
Off The Wall5 of 8
Pull the unit away from the wall.
Tour the entire home by Alex Papachristidis
ON ELLE DECOR: The Wildest Hotels Around the Globe
Glass Act6 of 8
Add glass doors to create a polished finish.
Tour the entire home by Felix Claus
ON ELLE DECOR: 11 Ways to Transform a Blank Wall
Double Duty7 of 8
Let an even-sized set of books act as its own piece of furniture.
Tour the entire family home by Elaine Griffin
Eye Candy8 of 8
Display a collection of artworks on lower shelves so they're eye-level for seated guests.
Tour the entire home by Robert Stilin
ON ELLE DECOR: 13 Incredible Celebrity Living Rooms
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook