Design Aspirations: Italian Palazzo
- Next1 of 14Simon Upton
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Casablanca Market
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Casablanca Market
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Teleflora
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of VivaTerra
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of World Market
- Previous Next10 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Casablanca Market
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of World Market
- Design Aspirations: Italian PalazzoMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Italian Dream1 of 14
Our friends at ELLE DECOR have dazzled us yet again. The magazine recently photographed an amazing 16th century palazzo that was restored and meticulously furnished in Foligno, Italy. We were so impressed that we got inspired ourselves! With mixed patterns, various cultural influences and careful curating, here’s how you can achieve the style.
World Travels2 of 14
Palazzo owner Antonello Radi frequents North Africa and collects accents along the way. This exquisite, one-of-a-kind, Moroccan handmade divider will accentuate any area of your home.
SHOP NOW: Cedar Wood Room Divider, $1,400
Lap of Luxury3 of 14
Anchor your room by taking a page from the palazzo playbook with this rich chocolate leather sofa. Sophisticated and timeless, the spacious piece will be a long-lasting fixture in your home.
SHOP NOW: Austin Leather Sofa, $2,199
ON ELLE DECOR: Beauty Pros at Home
Guest Seating4 of 14
Continue the international influence with this orange ikat folding chair with vivid upholstery and sheesham wood frame.
SHOP NOW: Terai Folding Chair, $198
Toss Around5 of 14
Create a pile of throw pillows on the floor for extra seating, or lay them along the couch to soften things up a bit.
SHOP NOW: Andora Pillow, $90
ON ELLE DECOR: Celebrity Bedrooms
Secret Place6 of 14
Store this ethnically designed treasure box in plain sight, like on your coffee table or entryway console.
SHOP NOW: Sahara Treasure Box, $495
Fresh Import7 of 14
Add some healthy flora into the space, like Radi does, with this imperial purple orchid to set atop your table.
SHOP NOW: Imperial Purple Orchid, $65
ON ELLE DECOR: Decorating with Pink
Timeless Treasure8 of 14
The vintage chest of drawers in the photograph has a timeworn elegance, as if it had been passed down from generation to generation. Strike a similar note with this reclaimed elm console.
SHOP NOW: Heritage Storage Console, $1,875
Slow Burn9 of 14
This scroll votive candleholder centerpiece, handmade in India, has an elegant and sophisticated look that will surely light up your dining room or living room table.
SHOP NOW: Scroll Votive Candleholder, $15
On Safari10 of 14
Anchor your space like the living room of the palazzo with a bold-yet-inviting zebra print rug to add to the global intrigue.
SHOP NOW: Zebra Rug, $799
Lights of Arabia11 of 14
Instead of a traditional chandelier, hang this exotic lantern with intricate metal work, which will remind you of warm Casablanca nights.
SHOP NOW: Riad Sandy White Hanging Lantern, $159
Old World12 of 14
Lightly dusted in bronze and imported from Thailand, these miniature wooden tables add a lot of character to a room. We think this is definitely the kind of piece that we could imagine in an Italian home.
SHOP NOW: Chiang Mai Table, from $25
Mix n' Match13 of 14
Blending and mixing patterns is a signature theme of this home. Take a cue by looking for accents that do the same and incorporate the main colors of the room.
All Natural14 of 14
This versatile item can be used as a stool or accent table, and it brings in a natural element into the home.
SHOP NOW: Natural Fiber Drum Stool, $50
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession