- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Canadian Mountain Holidays
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Aman Resorts
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Hands Up Holidays
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Habitat for Humanity
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Hands Up Holidays
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Danu Tours
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of The Ashram
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of al Moudira
- Experiential TravelMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
living_Travel_v021 of 10living_experiential travel NEW Intro
High Altitude Escape2 of 10
By Amy Elisa Keith
Take the girls weekend up a notch with a helicopter ride up to the Columbia Mountains for yoga, mountain hikes, zip-lining, climbing and a five-star dinner.
DISCOVER NOW: Canadian Mountain Holiday’s Bodacious Gets Bo(u)lder, from $2500
Music in Istanbul3 of 10
At the Ritz Carlton Istanbul, take advantage of a unique opportunity to give back at The Foundation of Disabled People. Music therapy is extremely helpful for these students and is an unforgettable addition to your travels.
DISCOVER NOW: Ritz Carlton Giveback Getaway, from $125 per day
Yoga in Bhutan4 of 10
Find your center with a special program in mystical Bhutan, near the Himalayan Mountains. In addition to meditation and yoga sessions, guests can explore sacred monasteries and enjoy hiking in the lodges’ pristine surroundings.
DISCOVER NOW: Amankora Luxury Resort’s Yoga Retreat, from $9,100 for 7 nights
Building the Big Easy5 of 10
Head down South for a volunteer vacation where you can help refurbish houses damaged by Hurricane Katrina, sort clothing at a homeless shelter or teach computer skills to unemployed people. Stay in a luxury boutique hotel in the French Quarter while exploring the flavors and splendor of the Crescent City.
DISCOVER NOW: Hands Up Holidays – New Orleans, from $2,980 for 8 days
Holiday in Jordan6 of 10
While many people spend the day after Thanksgiving enjoying leftovers, it cannot match the satisfaction of traveling to Jordan to help Habitat for Humanity build homes. Give thanks with a meaningful trip to the Middle East to learn about the culture and spend the holidays in a constructive way.
DISCOVER NOW: Habitat for Humanity — Al Adessiah, Jordan, from $1,420 for 8 days
Interactive India7 of 10
Volunteer at a charity associated with Tear Fund, working in impoverished areas, helping renovate and beautify the slums, or at a charity dedicated to improving the lives of India’s poorest children. Then, tour all of the remarkable sites of India including the Taj Mahal and the Deserted City.
DISCOVER NOW: Hands Up Holidays — India, from $5,700 for 14 days
Healing of Bali8 of 10
Channel your inner energy in this in-depth excursion into the culture of Bali by learning traditional healing methods. Join a small workshop to observe Balinese healers, hike through rice fields, all while enhancing your own health.
DISCOVER NOW: Danu Tours Healing Traditions in Bali, from $3200 for 14 days
Stateside Ashram in California9 of 10
Embark on a inner journey with a stay at a traditional Ashram in Los Angeles. Self-imposed discipline is a requirement to get the most of the yoga, meditation, vegetarian diet, nature hikes and workouts.
DISCOVER NOW: The Ashram in Los Angeles, from $4,250 for 7 days
Relaxation and Ruins in Egypt10 of 10
At the gateway to the horizon of the desert, al Moudira hotel is steps away from Karnak temple and the Valley of the Kings. The retreat offers archaeological tours and Turkish baths after a hot air balloon ride or camel ride.
DISCOVER NOW: al Moudira Resort in Luxor, Egypt, from $250 per night
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession