Extreme Hotel Bathrooms
- Next1 of 16Courtesy of Royalton Hotel
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Hotel on Rivington
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of New Majestic Hotel
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Ferm Living
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Hotel Berge
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Viva Terra
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Soho Grand Hotel
- Previous Next8 of 16Jeremy Pelley
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Hotel Berge
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Peg and Awl/Etsy
- Previous Next11 of 16Flikr
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Royalton Hotel
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Hotel on Rivington
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Bellinter House
- Previous Next15 of 16Douglas Lyle Thompson
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of the Clos du Lethe
- Extreme Hotel BathroomsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Check in1 of 16
With their big budgets and big designers, hotels are great interior design laboratories from which we can take inspiration for our own homes. Here are some of our favorite hotel bathrooms with ideas to steal from our friends at Remodelista.
Fade to Black2 of 16
Glamour is at an all-time high in the bathrooms of the Hotel on Rivington. With the monochromatic black tile and brightening circle mirrors, there is the perfect balance of sophistication and simplicity.
GET THE LOOK: CB2 Pendulum Mirrors, $60
Artist's Touch3 of 16
In the New Majestic Hotel in Singapore, guest bathrooms are marked by one-of-a-kind wall graphics created by actual artists who designed the decor of the entire suite. This neutral bath springs to life with this oversized graphic.
ON REMODELISTA: Affordable Luxe Bath Towels
Next Best Thing4 of 16
To get the look of the Singapore retreat, opt for a striking wall graphic that can transform an otherwise-neutral space. This wardrobe decal plays on the function of the space.
GET THE LOOK: Wardrobe Wall Stickers, $138
Great Outdoors5 of 16
Among the many great details at Nils Holger Moorman's Hotel Berge in Germany are the built-in ladders used for towel storage. The exposed wood beams and soft light give a truly unique, nature-inspired feeling.
Go Lean6 of 16
Made from leftover cuttings of sustainable teak at a furniture factory, the Teak Ladder with Shelf has a removable shelf that serves as a platform for bath essentials and gives you the look for less.
GET THE LOOK: Ladder with Shelf, $149
Funny Pages7 of 16
Designed by William Sofield in 1996, the interiors of the Soho Grand Hotel in New York have stood the test of time. We especially like Sofield's black-and-white baths, which have a jazzy urban edge thanks to the kinetic wallpaper by legendary New Yorker magazine cartoonist Saul Steinberg.
GET THE LOOK: Aviary Wallpaper, $115
Simple Beauty8 of 16
The Ace Hotels in Seattle, Portland, Palm Springs, and New York all feature simple, black-and-white baths, with easily sourced hardware-store and industrial elements.
ON REMODELISTA: Ace Hotel Portland
Light Up9 of 16
In several rooms at the Hotel Berge in Germany, guests are treated to a surprise in the shower. Well-placed spotlights bring a bit of drama and high design to this rustic-meets-modern washroom.
Staycation10 of 16
Bath caddies don't have to be limited to hotels. Spoil yourself at home with the Reclaimed Oak Tub Caddy (made of reclaimed oak from a broken-down hardware store).
GET THE LOOK: Tub Caddy, $100
ON REMODELISTA: Create the Look of Sarah Jessica Parker's Bath
White Haven11 of 16
London hotels are known for traditional style and clean surfaces. We love the punch of style with the silver toilet seat, which is an extra touch of style that is easy to take home to your loo.
GET THE LOOK: Silver or Gold Toilet Seat, $69
ON REMODELISTA: Create the Look of the Soho Grand Hotel Bathroom
Sparkling Water12 of 16
Designed by the legendary Philippe Starck, the bathtubs at the Royalton Hotel in New York are surrounded by shimmering glass tiles that reflect the aqua and slate color schemes of the room. So refreshing.
GET THE LOOK: Mirror Mosaic tiles, $14
Black Magic13 of 16
This sleek but luxurious bathtub at the Hotel on Rivington in New York has the perfect design for a late night soak. While the idea of a black bathroom may seem ominous, the balance of textures and materials makes it inviting and bold.
Royal Wash14 of 16
Located an hour outside Dublin, on the banks of the River Boyne in County Meath, Bellinter House exudes period glamour. Built in 1750, the Palladian-style Georgian manor was designed by architect Richard Castle, who also designed the Irish Parliament.
ON REMODELISTA: Inside the Bellinter House
Call of the Wild15 of 16
Take in the lush outdoors while scrubbing up at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. The yellow overhead shower with pull-chain is a vintage throwback to the history of the dessert city and a perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor bath.
ON REMODELISTA: Ace Hotel Palm Springs
Hidden Gem16 of 16
Old world luxury is crossed with minimalist modern at the Clos du Lethe. In this bathroom featuring vaulted ceilings and exposed stonework, the decorator included a novel use of string lights.
ON REMODELISTA: Tour the Clos du Lethe