Football Fanatics Bash
- Next1 of 12Mark Cowan/Icon SMI/Corbis
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of The Garage Dealer
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Crate and Barrel
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Frontgate
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of NFL Shop
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Cookies By Design
- Football Fanatics BashMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Super Bowl-arama!1 of 12
This weekend, football fanatics gather in their team gear to celebrate the culmination of a gridiron season. Throw the ultimate pigskin bash with must-have entertaining items and tips from VH1’s Football Wives star Pilar Sanders (Deion’s wife), who definitely knows a thing or two about throwing a touchdown Super Bowl bash.
Invitation Only2 of 12
Kick things off on a great note with team-inspired invitations to let friends know that this is going to be the ultimate die-hard viewing party. “Make it seem like no matter what team people are cheering for, it feels like it’s a party made just for them,” says Sanders.
SHOP NOW: STEELERS Stairway to Seven Super Bowl XLV Ticket Invitations, $15
Ultimate Keg3 of 12
“If you can, you should have more than one TV on. Hovering around one TV is prohibitive,” says Sanders. A football fanatic’s dream-come-true is this Kegerator, which is a keg in a cabinet with room for a 44” flatscreen TV to be mounted on it. Have this in the garage for viewing the game in the man cave.
SHOP NOW: Garage Fabricators GFDP-KEG Diamond Plate Kegerator Cabinet, $1,700
Ice-Cold Brew4 of 12
Add a special bar touch by freezing beer glasses to ensure an ice-cold brew for your guests. “I like to find out what my guests like to drink,” says Sanders, who believes in offering a lot of options. “Make sure you have the basics of everything,” she adds, like two or three beer options, sodas and fun punches.
SHOP NOW: Beer Glass, $4
Beer Gear5 of 12
The guys are coming over, so be prepared for cans of ice-cold beer and big glassware. Easy access to coasters is a must. “When I watch games, I like to kick back; I like to relax,” says Sanders. “I love to really not care about anything but what’s going on in the game.”
SHOP NOW: FUZ 6 Pack Coaster Set, $18
Titan Tailgater6 of 12
Achieve an at-home tailgating experience as if you were at the game with this mobile food and refreshment center, complete with a sound system. “During halftime, gather people around to break down the first half of the game and compare notes,” she advises. This baby will definitely be the life of the party.
SHOP NOW: Grill 'N Chill Tailgater with Draft System, from $3,000
Packers Pit7 of 12
Tons of food is key for game day. “You have to have something that you can jump and run with,” says Sanders, who recommends hot wings with different sauces or grilling up “kebobs with chicken and beef and veggies.” Represent your team with this Green Bay BBQ set.
SHOP NOW: Green Bay Packers 4 Piece Barbeque Set, $40
Lady Fans8 of 12
Girls love the gridiron too. “One thing that was always fun was to have these great, beautiful drinks for ladies,” says Sanders of offering team-inspired martinis or team-colored punches. “Different types of punches and really beautiful glassware make football feminine.”
SHOP NOW: Winestein Glass, $22
Finger Foods9 of 12
“You want nice, small snackie foods,” says Sanders. “It will be great for the kids and easy for them but also nice enough for the adults,” she adds. Win big with the kids with this kitschy condiment server for extra-hot wing sauce, ranch dressing and chip dip.
SHOP NOW: Touchdown Condiment Server, $25
Cut & Run10 of 12
Present the game day nosh in a festive way, like with this football cutting board, to make the bash really fun. “That’s where those special touches come in with the colors and the décor that are key.”
SHOP NOW: Picnic Time Touchdown Football Cutting Board, $30
Big Score11 of 12
As a fun, kid-friendly pregame activity, whip up a stadium-shaped cake with this fab bundt pan. “The kids won’t be into watching the whole game,” says Sanders, who suggests having foods and snacks that kids will enjoy.
SHOP NOW: Nordicware Aluminum Stadium Bundt Pan, $32
Peewee Sweets12 of 12
No matter what team wins, you will score an honorable mention for sending your guests home with these football-inspired cookies. “I like to send my guests home with things -- so that could be cookies in the shape of footballs or commemorative things,” adds Sanders of these sweets by Cookies by Design.
SHOP NOW: NFL Cookies, from $58