- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Heys
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of LeSportSac
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of PB Travel
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Flight 001
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Bohdi Bags
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Zagat
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Brookstone
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Heys
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Sofia Cashmere
- Smarter LivingMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intel_FrequentFlier1 of 12intro Intel frequent flier
Hot Wheels2 of 12
You’ll be the talk of the terminal with this set of gorgeous hard-sided luggage. Bold designs cover these pieces for instant identification in spite of a crowded baggage carousel.
SHOP NOW: Heys Veranda Luggage Set, from $220
Golden Ticket3 of 12
Wear your heart on your bag with this flirty carryall bag from LeSportsac. We love the girly print and the extra pockets for all your must-haves while jet-setting.
SHOP NOW: LeSportsac Heart of Gold Everygirl Tote, $98
ON BLTWY: Fashion Mavericks
Eco-Sleep4 of 12
Go green when you travel with this set made from 100-percent bamboo. The blanket and eye mask are silky, making your travels sustainable and snug.
SHOP NOW: Bamboo Blanket and Eye Mask Travel Set, $40
In-Flight Meal5 of 12
Tired of the overpriced and limited food options at the airport? Bring your own delicious delights in this stainless steel container that maintains food temperature, hot or cold.
SHOP NOW: Fresh Traveler, $46
Power Source6 of 12
Charge your iPod, iPhone and any other USB device with a handy converter. Cut down on all the cords with this colorful travel cube.
SHOP NOW: Logiix USB Travel Power Cube, $30
Carry On7 of 12
We adore these canvas and leather totes as the perfect-sized carry-on for any trip. The bottom portion zips open for easy storage of an extra pair of shoes or that bag of toiletries.
SHOP NOW: Bodhi “Barrel” Totes, $398
Plastic Wrap8 of 12
Get the most out of your luggage with these compression bags, which not only efficiently store clothes but also keep everything organized, from pants to sweaters to unmentionables.
SHOP NOW: ETA Travel Accessories Compression Bags, $16
Guys' Guide9 of 12
No matter where your travels take you, hit the putting green thanks to this trusty golf course guidebook. Zagat points you in the direction of the best 18-hole destinations.
SHOP NOW: Zagat Survey America’s Top Golf Courses Box Set, $35
High Roller10 of 12
Protect your baubles with a personalized leather jewelry roll. With three zippered pockets, a ring bar and an earring station, all of your gems will arrive untangled and intact.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jewelry Roll, $66
Worth Its Weight11 of 12
Know how much your bags weigh before you step up to the check-in counter to avoid extra charges and that annoying process of removing bulky sweaters from your luggage.
SHOP NOW: xScale, $30
Cozy in Coach12 of 12
No matter what class you’re in, stay warm with this three-piece set which includes an eye mask, blanket and pillow, which doubles as a zippered bag.
SHOP NOW: Sofia Cashmere Emilia 3 Piece Travel Set, $295