Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Print Club Boston
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Who'd Have Thought
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Hygge & West
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Mackenzie Childs
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Punk and Roses
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
- Throw A Cinco De Mayo Fiesta On Budget
Flower Power1 of 10
By Naomi Chrisoulakis
Trendy floral patterns have moved from the fashion runways to interior fabrics and furniture. Never fear, these aren't your grandmother's cabbage roses. From rich, rococo vibes to digital designs, these bold blooms will make you fall in love with flowers all over again.
Fine Print2 of 10
If you like Lana Del Rey and the Sierra filter on Instagram, you'll love this screen print from Print Club Boston. Its muted take on the botanical trend injects romance without the whimsy.
SHOP NOW: Print Club Boston, $100, jointheprintclub.com
Pixel Perfect3 of 10
Get a mix of contemporary and traditional with this rug, featuring a pixelated image of a classic floral pattern.
SHOP NOW: Rosales 5x8 rug, $599, crateandbarrel.com
Daisy Duck4 of 10
If you have a soft spot for the '60s, this update on classic flying ducks will make you smile—they're made from Day-Glo wallpapers with a flower child vibe.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Wallpaper Flying Ducks, $55, whodhavethought.com
Paper Route5 of 10
Make over a small bathroom or alcove with this striking wallpaper from our favorite stationary purveyors, Rife Paper Co. Add a simple monotone line drawing for a modern update on vintage style.
SHOP NOW: Queen Anne (Blush) wallpaper, $135 per roll, hyggeandwest.com
Garden Party6 of 10
Place these bold floral plates on a black tablecloth with votive candles for a glamorous tablescape.
SHOP NOW: Flower Market Enamel Dinner Plate, $36, mackenzie-childs.com
Sleeper Hit7 of 10
Who says petals have to come in pastels? The neutral colors on this duvet cover from Marimekko perfectly suit a clean, contemporary aesthetic.
SHOP NOW: Ritva Queen Duvet Cover, $130, crateandbarrel.com
To the Letter8 of 10
Breathing life into monograms, artist Frances Pelzman Liscio arranges fresh flowers from her garden to create these intricate letters that would look perfect on a plain white wall.
SHOP NOW: Punk & Roses Print, from $60, punksandroses.com
Bathing Beauty9 of 10
Bathrooms deserve some love, too: Try this monochrome shower curtain from Target for maximum impact in a small space.
SHOP NOW: Floral shower curtain, $20, target.com
Pillow Talk10 of 10
If minimalism is more your thing, consider a deconstructed floral print, like the colorful version on these throw pillows. The bold hues add a fresh pop of color to any space.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters throw pillow, $39, urbanoutfitters.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession